Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Michelle McCool full on kicking Hornswoggle in the chest was the only time I was ever a fan of her. Never saw that Eagle mascot kicking him though :rofl:

Last edited:
- Yoshi Tatsu recently asked WWE officials if he could move from Florida to Texas because he had found a Japanese community that he wanted to live in. The WWE office, and this was blamed on Triple H, told Tatsu that he had to stay in Florida and needed to be at Performance Center practice every day to become a better worker. It was noted that most wrestlers regard Tatsu as one of the WWE’s better technical workers and the idea that him doing drills taking hip tosses after going through New Japan training and being 36 years old was a talking point with a lot of guys

- WWE officials think NXT star Sami Zayn is really good but they want him to stop climbing to the ropes so much and appealing to the crowd because Vince McMahon reportedly hates when people do that.

- There has been an idea pitched where Daniel Bryan would feud with John Cena and each man would have a Bella Twin in his corner. Regardless if that happens, they are looking to do a split between the Bellas with Nikki going heel and Brie playing the babyface.

- A major UFC name was expected to be in contact with WWE this week about working for the company in 2014. It’s not Chael Sonnen, who has expressed interest in doing broadcast work for WWE once his MMA career is over.

- It appears former NFL player Shawne Merriman, who has had some Twitter beef with CM Punk in the past, is training with WWE. Bill DeMott noted on Twitter that Merriman was at the WWE Performance Center training this week.

- WWE has been quietly purchasing items for a physical Hall of Fame. They were recently in negotiations with Charlie Thesz, the widow of wrestling legend Lou Thesz, over a number of his one-of-a-kind items. If the deals went through, WWE would likely induct Thesz into the Hall of Fame.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I think Naomi was legit pissed that Aksana ****** some of her offense up. Good lord, they really need to get these divas out the ring who can't wrestle and have them as valets. That was embarrassing. Naomi looked like she wanted the match over right then when Aksana botched that move :lol: :smh:

tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o5_250.gif

tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o6_250.gif
tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o8_250.gif

Hold up!! Is that my ***** Teddy Long countin the 1-2-3!!! :lol:

I knew I recognized that egg head of his

Last edited:
- Yoshi Tatsu recently asked WWE officials if he could move from Florida to Texas because he had found a Japanese community that he wanted to live in. The WWE office, and this was blamed on Triple H, told Tatsu that he had to stay in Florida and needed to be at Performance Center practice every day to become a better worker. It was noted that most wrestlers regard Tatsu as one of the WWE’s better technical workers and the idea that him doing drills taking hip tosses after going through New Japan training and being 36 years old was a talking point with a lot of guys

That's pretty disrespectful to Yoshi.

Kinda made me remember the post I saw here a few months ago about Yoshi standing up to Sheamus back then.

Sheamus-HHH connection at work?

- WWE officials think NXT star Sami Zayn is really good but they want him to stop climbing to the ropes so much and appealing to the crowd because Vince McMahon reportedly hates when people do that.

Vince :smh:

- WWE has been quietly purchasing items for a physical Hall of Fame. They were recently in negotiations with Charlie Thesz, the widow of wrestling legend Lou Thesz, over a number of his one-of-a-kind items. If the deals went through, WWE would likely induct Thesz into the Hall of Fame.

'Bout time

Yoshi should ask for a meeting with hhh then when the door shuts beat him up like he did sheamus. It'd be better if hhh still had longer hair and Tatsu would cut it off and give it to vince as a gift.

Vince and HHH are sickening for real :lol: :smh: I've never seen Yoshi in Japan, but I just assumed his mo eset is badly neutered, and if he's highly regarded by his peers backstage as a very good worker, that really is insulting for him to "be a better worker" at that age.

And Sheamus looks like a total creep without facial hair :lol:

Last edited:
- Mexican American independent wrestler Samuray del Sol has officially signed with WWE according to SuperLuchas.net. According to their report he will be headed to WWE developmental shortly

According to The Wrestling Observer, The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar is officially on the books for WrestleMania 30.

This is the match that will take place at the big PPV, provided Undertaker is healthy enough to work a Lesnar-style match.

The plan all along in WWE was for Undertaker to face either Brock Lesnar or The Rock, and with the likelihood of The Rock not working the PPV becoming more realistic, it appears as if Lesnar will be 'Taker's opponent next year

I just can't get into sting. WILDY overrated. I can tolerate pre-crow sting but that's about it.

@jdcurt you should ask all the guys participating in secret Santa if they own a 360/ps3 incase someone thinks ab buying them WWE2k14.

Back
Top Bottom