Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

NTWT Secret Santa Update:

Here's who I have received questionnaire from so far:

I'd really like to have everyone turn theirs in by October 27th.

Also, if anyone would like to send me what gaming system they have, and shoe size let me know. I know these were a couple things recommended.

Size 10.5..I don't play video games..

Watching those dream match videos makes it painfully obvious that developers skimped on the small details. WM 3, they walk to the ring. Macho Man's entrance video background video is just a generic wrestlemania logo.

Little things like that bug the **** outta me in a wrestling game.

System: 360
Size: 10.5

Also, if anyone would like to send me what gaming system they have, and shoe size let me know. I know these were a couple things recommended.

PS3... PS4 coming and a size 8.5

Was talking to my chick about going to Wrestlemania....either way, I'm probably going.

PS3, Size 12-13

Good match here between Sting and Kurt Angle at Bound For Glory 2007 for the title. Kevin Nash and Karen Angle get involved, but it doesn't really affect the finish much. Angle's 450 splash was as cool as Brock Lesnar's shooting star press.

I'm gonna be in Atlantic City for the weekend so I'll post a couple of other matches.

Sting vs Vampiro WCW Slamboree 2000

Good match, the announcers did a good job building up Vampiro, and the crowd was really into both of these guys, especially Sting at the end.

Sting vs Goldberg WCW Nitro 9/4/98

Nice tombstone by Sting at 5:20. Pretty good match until Hogan intervenes. Sting's deathlock was getting the job done :smh:

Spreadsheet is updated. I am out of town until Tuesday so I won't be able to review/watch anything.

:rolleyes

1. CaseKicks
  2. Jcmojica24
  3. Naija Nitemare
  4. 3edgarfly23
  5. Hybridsoldier23
  6. Degenerate423
  7. Meangene45
  8. JohnnyRedStorm
  9. Mcflyy
  10. Celticspride34
  11. DCAllAmerican
  12. JRAdagreat72
  13. Peep_Game
  14. goofy08
  15. Jhova718
  16. B Sox
  17. VC3FAN
  18. Kalikid23
  19. CLUB
  20. TennHouse2
  21. furiousstylezz
  22. 22stylez
  23. Owensstr8clownin
  24. Beansietime
  25. Joe Cool 23

360 and sz 9 - 9.5 :smile:

I remember Sting trying to put over Vampiro as hard as the Rock trying to get the crowd to turn on him in his feud with Goldberg :lol:

PS2, SNES, 360. 10.5-11. Ask me which system I rarely play, if at all.

360 :lol:

Sting should've dipped the lead pipe in holy water and garlic. Did vampiro have supernatural elements to his character? I don't remember.

Sting should've dipped the lead pipe in holy water and garlic. Did vampiro have supernatural elements to his character? I don't remember.

If I remember it correctly, I don't think he had that type of element to his character.

- During The Usos vs. The Shield match on Monday’s RAW, JBL criticizing Cody Rhodes while they were both doing commentary was a result of Vince McMahon pushing JBL to do so. Vince often feeds lines to all 3 RAW announcer, but when he has something he really wants to get across, he will have JBL do it.

Vince was reportedly very frustrated with Cody, because he did not take Vince’s direction to be aggressive on commentary.

- WWE creative is working one some kind of segment between The Miz and Bray Wyatt for Sunday’s WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view. Since Wyatt is injured and not returning to the ring for a few more weeks, it’s possible we’ll see the Wyatt Family beat down Miz on the show to build momentum towards an eventual match with Bray.

I need a link to the questionnaire, por favor.

Questionnaire:
Name:
NT Name:
Address (for shipping):
Favorite Wrestler (Current & All-Time):
Shirt size:
Favorite time period in wrestling?
Do you read wrestling books or magazines?
Do you watch wrestling dvds/blu rays?
Interested in independent wrestling? If so what organizations?
Any specific wrestling memorabilia you collect?
Shoe size and gaming system?

E-mail me the questionnaire at [email protected]

Last edited:
Every time I hear the name Vampiro the only thing I can think of is Oklahoma calling one of his matches and yelling "VAMPIRO, VAMPIRO, VAMPIRO".. :smh:

WCW was foul for that. That pseudo-JR character brought nothing to the program and only aided in their demise.

Every time I hear the name Vampiro the only thing I can think of is Oklahoma calling one of his matches and yelling "VAMPIRO, VAMPIRO, VAMPIRO".. :smh:

Dude was terrible. Sting said his biggest regret was putting him over.

Back
Top Bottom