Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Bret v Shawn Michaels - Wrestlemania 12
Undertaker v Shawn Michaels - Wrestlemania 25
Undertaker v Mankind - Hell in the Cell match - King of the Ring 97'
Randy Savage v Ricky Steamboat - WM 3
TLC - Wrestlemania 17

I was going to put Randy/Ricky, but the Flair/Ricky match has always been 1 small step ahead in my mind..You really can't go wrong with either..

I was going to put Flair v Steamboat instead of the TLC match..

This gets me everytime. :lol:
tumblr_m09mq4qx0f1r324lio2_400.gif

I was 9 when this happened, and I think I legit scared for WCW :lol: the amount of drama in this lengthy segment was great

SCSA vs. The Rock WM17

Cactus Jack vs Triple H RR2000

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels Iron Man Match- Raw

Samoa Joe vs Necro Butcher 

Shelton Benjamin vs Triple H -Raw (about 2003ish)

Huge backstage heat on Ryback

-According to one source, WWE Superstar Ryback has heat on him for a number of different reasons.

For one, WWE reportedly feels as if Ryback hasn’t developed in the ring as well as they would have liked. In fact, many believe Ryback has actually gotten worse in the ring as time goes on. He has apparently roughed up a number of different talents, with the most recent example being top WWE performer CM Punk.

Additionally, the company seems to feel that Ryback does not represent himself well when making various media appearances. WWE reportedly received feedback from multiple appearances that Ryback made that claimed he looked unhappy to be there, and this was prior to his official heel turn. One source noted that Ryback seemed annoyed at having to do public appearances for the company.

The heat on Ryback is so bad right now that he may lose a lot of the momentum the company is putting behind him if things don’t turn around in rapid fashion. There has even been talk of removing Paul Heyman from his on-air storyline, so that Heyman can move forward without him.

Cool, Ryback is a clown anyway.

I was just watching a bit of this old Jake the Snake DVD from 2007 or whatever. His DDT vs. Rude Awakening match with Rick Rude was some really cool stuff. I loved how much the commentary was putting over the DDT.

Couldn't find it online or else I would post it.

Last edited:
Cool, Ryback is a clown anyway.

I was just watching a bit of this old Jake the Snake DVD from 2007 or whatever. His DDT vs. Rude Awakening match with Rick Rude was some really cool stuff. I loved how much the commentary was putting over the DDT.

Couldn't find it online or else I would post it.

Jake is not given nearly enough credit for how great he was in the ring..And his promos are, seriously, up in the top 10 of all promo work..I'd really love to see him get one lost moment in the spot light at RR..If he does get in I want to see him DDT the Miz and put on on Ziggler just to see Dolph sell the hell out of it..

#Damien4Life..

Why is it hyped specifically for royal rumble to have jake in it?

Cause that's the only thing he can do without looking his age..You can't have dude in a 1 on 1 at a ppv and have it look good..But you can hide his flaws, and have the fans do the "surprise RR entrant" pop if he's coming in at number 12 or something like that..

Listening to SCSA podcast w/Xpac..Dude has me in real tears talking about hiding turds in peoples bags/lunch containers..My boy is the OG turd burgler..

Huge backstage heat on Ryback

-According to one source, WWE Superstar Ryback has heat on him for a number of different reasons.

For one, WWE reportedly feels as if Ryback hasn’t developed in the ring as well as they would have liked. In fact, many believe Ryback has actually gotten worse in the ring as time goes on. He has apparently roughed up a number of different talents, with the most recent example being top WWE performer CM Punk.

Additionally, the company seems to feel that Ryback does not represent himself well when making various media appearances. WWE reportedly received feedback from multiple appearances that Ryback made that claimed he looked unhappy to be there, and this was prior to his official heel turn. One source noted that Ryback seemed annoyed at having to do public appearances for the company.

The heat on Ryback is so bad right now that he may lose a lot of the momentum the company is putting behind him if things don’t turn around in rapid fashion. There has even been talk of removing Paul Heyman from his on-air storyline, so that Heyman can move forward without him.

He sucks anyway. Get Heyman to manage someone from NXT.

- Hulk Hogan, who is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of Hogan’s Beach Shop this weekend, still has not signed a deal with TNA and has started to put feelers out to see what major bookings he can get. We noted this past week that Hogan has signed to appear at The Big Event convention on November 9th in Flushing, New York.

Hogan is reportedly training for a return to the ring with the idea that if WWE offers him something, he will be ready to go. Hogan has been “training like a mad man” with hopes of getting back in the ring for WWE.

- Hulk Hogan, who is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of Hogan’s Beach Shop this weekend, still has not signed a deal with TNA and has started to put feelers out to see what major bookings he can get. We noted this past week that Hogan has signed to appear at The Big Event convention on November 9th in Flushing, New York.

Hogan is reportedly training for a return to the ring with the idea that if WWE offers him something, he will be ready to go. Hogan has been “training like a mad man” with hopes of getting back in the ring for WWE.

Hogan against jack sthwagger?! :lol:

Why is it hyped specifically for royal rumble to have jake in it?

Cause that's the only thing he can do without looking his age..You can't have dude in a 1 on 1 at a ppv and have it look good..But you can hide his flaws, and have the fans do the "surprise RR entrant" pop if he's coming in at number 12 or something like that..

I.E., The Godfather :lol:

my Florida bretheren: who is going to Hell in a Cell? I just bought floor seats for me and the lehdeh (i always splurge when a PPV comes to town) and was wondering who was going?

Wear a shirt with your NT name on it, that'll help me

Back
Top Bottom