Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Additionally, the company seems to feel that Ryback does not represent himself well when making various media appearances. WWE reportedly received feedback from multiple appearances that Ryback made that claimed he looked unhappy to be there, and this was prior to his official heel turn. One source noted that Ryback seemed annoyed at having to do public appearances for the company.
Didn't Sami say AJ is the same way at those WWE signings?

Also, how does CM Punk get away with not being toned or muscular?  HBK seems like he's a similar height/weight, but at least he's toned up, so him taking on bigger dudes isn't far-fetched.  Even Daniel Bryan looks bigger than CM Punk...

Also, how does CM Punk get away with not being toned or muscular?  HBK seems like he's a similar height/weight, but at least he's toned up, so him taking on bigger dudes isn't far-fetched.  Even Daniel Bryan looks bigger than CM Punk...
Probably because he sells a ton of dvds and merchandise.

I have no confidence in my prediction contest. sick so i'm just going to be at home watching on some Nyquil. show will probably put me to sleep with the quickness anyways

Now he doesn't look like the predator.

New haircut, hitting the gym. I hope he comes back healthy and does something worthwhile.

Edit: just realized that there is in fact an IC title match and its on the preshow. **** my predictions now :smh:

Last edited:
Survey done! I'm weary someone that doesn't have a match will have a match :smh: will screw up my predictions

Mizark Rozay :lol:

He actually looks younger.

Punk does looks like he doesn't lift at all. Dude is such a great wrestler though and his style isn't based on power or looks so he can get away with it.

Last edited:

Mizark Rozay
laugh.gif

He actually looks younger.

Punk does looks like he doesn't lift at all. Dude is such a great wrestler though and his style isn't based on power or looks so he can get away with it.
Oh really? Then why won't they call this guy up to the main roster?!
Because from what I hear/remember Chris Hero is in worse shape than he was when he entered developmental

I've been thinking about this for a while and wanted NTWT's thoughts..

If someone was to ask you what 5 matches you thought represented what wrestling was all about, which 5 matches you picking?..Royal Rumble can't count since it's pretty much half a ppv by itself..Tag matches and non-WWE/F & non-WCW matches are fine too..So Japan, Mexico, ECW are all fair play..

Matches don't have to be considered the greatest or even your favorite..Just what you think is a great representation of pro wrestling..

-Flair vs Steamboat..Chi-Town Rumble for the NWA WHC..

-Undertaker vs HBK..Wrestlemania 25..

-Austin vs Hart..Wrestlemania 13..

-Rock vs Hogan..Wrestlemania 18..

-Sting vs Flair..Great American Bash '90..

I
Bret vs. Owen WM10

RVD vs. Jerry Lynn

Flair vs. Steamboat

Undertaker vs. HBK

Flair vs. Sting

Survey done.

Expecting the worst, hoping for the best.
laugh.gif

My dude Mizark finally came on home. About time, those dread pushed his hairline back to middle of his head.

Praise the heavens above Mark Henry took that weave out. That hairline was barely holding up. Looks more vicious.

Last edited:
Seems like Axel might be IC Champ for a little longer. :smh:

Injured for tonight.

Last edited:

Probably because he sells a ton of dvds and merchandise.

Maybe he just has bad genetics. When I watched his dvd, he talked about turning vegetarian and how it's helped him get in the best shape of his career. Dude's physique still looks the same.

Glad Mark finally cut hid hair. He doesn't look like the stunt double for precious anymore.

Back
Top Bottom