Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

When Orton and Cena are gone...this company is ******.

No development of talent anywhere on the roster. This is so bad. WWE dropped the ball on Daniel Bryan. It's a damn shame. :smh:

theres a fine line between "perennial underdog" and "straight buried". seems like WWE doesnt know when to flip the switch

Wait why was DBry supposed to win the title? That would defeat the purpose of him going up against HHH and the Corporate machine.

Through this whole debacle I still hope to see a face dbry against a heel punk main event at wm30 maybe a iron man match

I know Bryan is supposed to get a huge payoff at WMXXX (which is the best and most logical decision), but I'm not sure how they'll keep the title off him without killing his steam before then. Not sure how many times you can dupe him before fans start getting restless.

Wait why was DBry supposed to win the title? That would defeat the purpose of him going up against HHH and the Corporate machine.
You can only do so much screwing before fans just get tired of this whole thing. Once or twice I can handle but this is just ridiculous.

It's blatantly obvious that the main motive for this is for HHH to get his **** wet again by being the center of attention.

Orton is the world champ for the 11th time. :stoneface:
Cena is the world champ for the 14th time. :stoneface: :stoneface:
The Rock,Austin,Taker,HBK, and others have lesser world title reigns than these dudes. :smh:

Last edited:
I know Bryan is supposed to get a huge payoff at WMXXX (which is the best and most logical decision), but I'm not sure how they'll keep the title off him without killing his steam before then. Not sure how many times you can dupe him before fans start getting restless.

Having him win the Royal Rumble as the #1 entrant maybe. I'm sure he can gain some of the momentum he's been losing

To me Bryan shouldn't have been fighting Orton for the title the last 2 PPVs. He should have lost at night of champions again due to somebody costing him the match(should have been big show) and that would have led to another feud and maybe keep Bryan busy for a couple of months until the royal rumble with Hunter throwing different obstacles for him to get through along the way

If Cena was going to come back so quick then why not let him feud with Orton then but I'm guessing WWE doesn't want Cena involved in the power authority storyline. Would have to find somebody for Orton to feud with too and keep busy but with the lack of talent getting over it's really hard to find somebody else

Would have preferred somebody else in the Big Show role. Problem is I can't think of the proper guy for that role either. If big Show can get the crowd to pop and react then almost anybody can if there were put in this role.

There's so much talent being wasted on WWE's roster. Fandango, Ziggler, Cesaro, just off the top of my head. Those 3 could killing the mid card division fighting for the IC belt. The booking for some of these matches is terrible. WWE is looking like 2000 WCW.

I'm still surprised Cena didn't get a better reaction than that. The fans were just like "yeah yeah we know you're gonna win, get it over with".

He has to be worse baby face superstar ever.

Easy have him go over HHH, win the Rumble, then get revenge against Orton at Mania.

You can only do so much screwing before fans just get tired of this whole thing. Once or twice I can handle but this is just ridiculous.

It's blatantly obvious that the main motive for this is for HHH to get his **** wet again by being the center of attention.

I don't see a problem with the finish cuz I felt that would be the outcome. It was a terrible booking that put them in a corner to do another no finish/screw angle. Orton going over clean kills Bryan's thunder, Dbry winning ends the focal point of the story which is having Bryan chase the gold. It's the big angle so it's gonna culminate at WM.

There's so much talent being wasted on WWE's roster. Fandango, Ziggler, Cesaro, just off the top of my head. Those 3 could killing the mid card division fighting for the IC belt. The booking for some of these matches is terrible. WWE is looking like 2000 WCW.

I'm still surprised Cena didn't get a better reaction than that. The fans were just like "yeah yeah we know you're gonna win, get it over with".

He has to be worse baby face superstar ever.

Agreed, agreed, agreed

Back
Top Bottom