Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

58% predicted HBK would affect the match.

42% predicted Big Show would not interfere.

42% predicted Randy Orton to leave as WWE Champion

seriously who would pay $54 for this crap? especially with a terrible ending like that? they are taking too long with this feud as well, the match wasn't even all that good to begin with.

And, if is a springboard for a HHH/HBK match of any sorts, it just proves how big both guys egos are.

So you give Orton the title after repeated offenses and **** ups? I mean I liked him as the transitional champ. But I'm sick and tired of the WWE leaving their faith in this previous era of wrestlers. This is why their product will suffer in the future. 

Every time Michaels is the guest referee he has to determine the outcome. :lol:

I'm still keeping faith that Daniel will win the belt at WM.

All of the betting favorites once again won tonight.  Orton was a 20-1 favorite at the start of the show.

Last edited:
I'm done in this thread regarding any talks pertaining to the current WWE product. 1) Punk in a prolonged feud with Heyman 2)Ziggler being completely buried 3)WWE dropping the ball on D-Bry 4)John Cena being back on my television.

I'll definitely be here for Appreciation Week though

again i feel bad for you guys who buy this trash unless you have children that watch with you then i feel worse for them

Are they really just going to decide against giving D-Bry the title? And completely ignore that he is without a doubt the top face in the company?

Can you post the info again??

Who I have questionnaires from:

1. CaseKicks
  2. Jcmojica24
  3. Naija Nitemare
  4. 3edgarfly23
  5. Hybridsoldier23
  6. Degenerate423
  7. Meangene45
  8. JohnnyRedStorm
  9. Mcflyy
  10. Celticspride34
  11. DCAllAmerican
  12. JRAdagreat72
  13. Peep_Game
  14. goofy08
  15. Jhova718
  16. B Sox
  17. VC3FAN
  18. Kalikid23
  19. CLUB
  20. TennHouse2
  21. furiousstylezz
  22. 22stylez
  23. Owensstr8clownin
  24. Beansietime
  25. Joe Cool 23
  26. Hombrelobo
  27. Big Van Vader

The Questionnaire:

Questionnaire:
Name:
NT Name:
Address (for shipping):
Favorite Wrestler (Current & All-Time):
Shirt size:
Favorite time period in wrestling?
Do you read wrestling books or magazines?
Do you watch wrestling dvds/blu rays?
Interested in independent wrestling? If so what organizations?
Any specific wrestling memorabilia you collect?
Shoe size and gaming system?

E-Mail questionnaires to [email protected]

Last edited:

How anyone could have faith in Daniel Bryan as a top guy after all this is beyond me.  He's just another upper level guy now.
No ****.  This is my problem with the whole thing...

Ok, so it becomes known that the WWE didn't think of Daniel Bryan as a top guy.  For whatever reason, the WWE decides to let this reality become the storyline.  So not only do they give credence to the dirt sheets, they "let" the world know that everyone's ceiling is predetermined.  So not only are the worst fears realized, they are advertised.  The logical thinker would have to think what's really the point of anyone who isn't built like Orton or Cena?  I mean if they are being held down, and not only is that acknowledged but it is also bragged about, why should YOU care?  When the machine was against SCSA, it was because the machine didn't want him as their face of the WWE.  They didn't think his kind was a good representative.  It was about his character and him not jiving with what was expected of a champion.  Reality only appeared to be seeping into storylines.  With Daniel Bryan, reality is our storyline and it makes everyone look dumber because of it.      

you dudes complain too much.
dbry time will come.
this is obviously opening up to dbry vs. hhh.
what they gonna do. have a match for the championship?
it's not necessary in that feud.
a feud with the COO of the company is high profile enough where the title would just get lost in the fray.
that angle doesn't need a championship and will most likely take precedence over whatever feud orton is in.
so why not give the title to orton as a placeholder.
make dbry look strong over hhh so he can ultimately get his shot back on a bigger stage and have his well deserved run.

and those saying hhh will bury Bryan, c'mon son.
hhh will do what's best for business.
and that's give Bryan the rub.

dudes talking about the most over guy being buried.
he had clean wins over cena AND orton for the championship.
and just had the match won and had to be beaten by the efforts of 3 men.
this is the most logical decision for the future plans of his title chase.
stop complaining so much and just enjoy the story.

Last edited:
you dudes complain too much.
dbry time will come.
this is obviously opening up to dbry vs. hhh.
what they gonna do. have a match for the championship?
it's not necessary in that feud.
so why not give the title to orton as a placeholder.
make dbry look strong over hhh so he can ultimately get his shot back on a bigger stage and have his well deserved run.

dudes talking about the most over guy being buried.
he had clean wins over cena AND orton for the championship.
and just had the match won and had to be beaten by the efforts of 3 men.
this is the most logical decision for the future plans of his title chase.
stop complaining so much and just enjoy the story.
Says the guy with Dolph Ziggler as his avi...

Back
Top Bottom