WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

so i was watching the rr2000 over the weekend n that was a pretty solid card imo 

Cannot count how many times I have watched this PPV. Had the VHS tape growing up, and one of my favorite matches of all time HHH/Cactus Jack Street Fight. Great great build up and match!!

Led Zeppelin When the Levee Breaks
Dope song.  I thought they should've used this for some of the WM XXX packages since it was in NOLA and that song has a bayou feel.

80s: Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil

90s: Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade

00s: 50 Cent - I'll Whip Your Head Boy

10s: Fabolous - Lituation (instrumental)

^ I'm actually listening to that as we speak :lol:

Living On a Prayer SCREAMS babyface. Like technical wrestler/Bob Backlund style and running down to the ring in a varsity jacket and trunks.

Dope song.  I thought they should've used this for some of the WM XXX packages since it was in NOLA and that song has a bayou feel.

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page are known to be EXTREMELY picky as to who can license their music and it cost millionS for 1 song. I'm was surprised as hell to hear immigrant song for the Destiny commercials. There has only been a dozen or so TV shows, movies, commercials that have used any of their material. A dozen songs in 40 years from the best band ever :x

This guy p diddy almost killed kashmir for me :x :x

Last edited:

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page are known to be EXTREMELY picky as to who can license their music and it cost millionS for 1 song. I'm was surprised as hell to hear immigrant song for the Destiny commercials. There has only been a dozen or so TV shows, movies, commercials that have used any of their material. A dozen songs in 40 years from the best band ever :x

This guy p diddy almost killed kashmir for me :x :x
i think sucker punch used when the levee breaks. not sure tho.

While anything is possible, it’s unlikely Batista will be making a return to WWE for next year’s WrestleMania. Marvel is expected to begin filming their Guardians of the Galaxy sequel in February 2016 at the studio’s new unofficial official base in Atlanta.

Other stars, in particular Dwayne Johnson, have made WrestleMania appearances in the past despite hectic movie schedules, but there’s almost no chance of “The Animal” showing up for episodes of RAW to promote any kind of match. The location does make things slightly easier if WWE were interested in bringing Dave in for a one-time appearance at WrestleMania – and as we’ve reported it will be an “all hands on deck” event to break the all-time attendance record – as the first Guardians film was shot in London.

Following his somewhat controversial return and Royal Rumble win in 2014, 46-year-old Batista has mentioned he would like one more short run in WWE at some point, and has targeted a match with Triple H at WrestleMania to wrap up his in-ring career. The match is fitting, as it was “The Game” that took him out of obscurity with Evolution, and who passed the torch (in the form of the World Heavyweight Championship) to Batista in the main event of WrestleMania 21.

When I used to wrestle against pillows in my parents room when I was a kid, I used to come out to Faboulous and Mike shorey - can't let you go.

Needless to say, that song did not fit any type of wresting and the pillow beat me every time

When I used to wrestle against pillows in my parents room when I was a kid, I used to come out to Faboulous and Mike shorey - can't let you go.

Needless to say, that song did not fit any type of wresting and the pillow beat me every time

WUT

[COLOR=#red]70s: Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

80s: Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

90s: Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

00s: Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

10s: Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

#YNWA[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom