1. Rollins
2. Okada
3. Brock
4. Nakamura
5. NXT - balor, hideo, owens, and Neville

Honorables: ibushi, dean, ziggles, Bryan, cesaro, and kidd

Last edited:
Chaell Sonnn is not a fan of Rollins..

TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle is the most recent guest on “You’re Welcome!” with former UFC fighter Chael Sonnen. The two mostly talk about their time in amateur wrestling and the current landscape of the amateur scene.

Sonnen also ran down WrestleMania 31 with John Piermarini. Overall he called it “a very good show” and was surprised by The Undertaker winning clean over Bray Wyatt, who he called “the single best talent the company has right now”.

One guy that Chael was not happy with is Seth Rollins, who cashed in Money in the Bank to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in the main event at WrestleMania.

“How do you put the strap on a guy that lost an hour earlier? How do you say he’s the greatest wrestler in the world when I just saw him get beat?”

“I was never into Seth [Rollins] to start with. First off you have a girl’s hairdo – trim your hair if you’re a guy. He tried his damnedest to work an angle with Jon Stewart. That’s a tough sell for me. When a guy is so desperate that he’s willing to bring in a comedian to get a push, it’s weird. When a dude sees himself in that light, worthy of having to take on somebody like that at the biggest show of the year – if you don’t see yourself in a higher worth, how can I?”

Is this Chaells first time watching wrestling lol

He came off as a complete mark.

According to PWInsider.com, both Tamina Snuka and former general manager Brad Maddox are backstage for WWE RAW tonight in Austin, TX.

Tamina has been out of action since May 2014, and underwent surgery for a torn ACL in June. Maddox confirmed on Twitter this afternoon that he was in the area, working out at the University of Texas in Austin.

Mad-ox gonna accept Cena's next US Title open challenge and lose in like 10 seconds

5.Ambrose
4.Balor
3.Nakamura
2.Brock
1.Rollins

3-5 can change at any given moment while 1 and 2 have been in those spots for a while.

Will be watching this and the nat'l championship game.

Cena VS Rusev will be a gimmick match at ER.

Back
Top Bottom