WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Loving how the girl swings her legs up when she does it. Looks nice.

And have always been a fan of Tyson's elbow because it is almost like he PLACES the elbow into his opponents ribs.

Yeah man, Tyson's elbow is a thing of beauty..Dude is severely underrated..

And I'd take damn near anyone's, including Foley's, elbow drop of Voldemort..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican let me get your honest opinion on the chances of a Nakamura or Ibushi or Okada making the jump to WWE..

I don't want to see any of those dudes go to WWE and be treated like second hand citizens. Honestly, I know THEY might feel like they want to go there, which a lot of Japanese wrestlers do, but I don't want to see them disrespected.

In terms of you and Jr Bremer's ( @CelticsPride34  )  conversation about Okada/Tanahashi vs. Ibushi/Nakamura.

Well the Ibushi/Nakamura story plays on Ibushi trying to create a name for himself and this dude is in his way. 2nd matchup with the first one being in 2013 at the G1 (my favorite match of the modern era). 

But that Tanahashi/Okada match was sweet man. Especially with the English commentary. We know their story. Jim Ross was damn sure to let us know.

Ibushi is my favorite wrestler right now BUT, I have to go with Tanahashi/Okada

But I would suggest going back to the first Ibushi/Nakamura match man. It was on AXS TV too

[emoji]9654[/emoji] Kota Ibushi vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW) - Video Dailymotion

Also, if anyone is interested in the Ibushi vs. AJ Styles match from the other night

2015.04.05 Kota Ibushi VS A.J.Styles - 视频Dailymotion

Meltzer says this was a Top 5 match of the year.

Also, if anyone is interested in the Ibushi vs. AJ Styles match from the other night

Quoting to watch this later...just incase the Raw main event later features Big Show & Kane against Reigns or some BS like that

Q4L

Ibushi is top 5 right now. he has been an on absolute tear in 2015

thanks for that ibushi v styles match.....hope theres more to come from them.....and was ibushi gonna go for a dragon suplex when he was crouching on the top rope? if so that would have been :smokin

yeah we've had that discussion. too many high octane flying moves after he's had his legs worked over kinda kills the story being told.
Yea man. Legs getting worked on but he HAS to get that Corner Moonsault to the Outside in. I just wish he could calm that down. But he IS an "Indy Dude" so he has to get programmed from doing that.

Honestly, I get on WWE all the time but I enjoy how they tone down people's movesets once they get to NXT. The movesets make more logical sense for the most part.

Random ?

If you were a wrestler in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and/or 10s what would be your entrance music for each era?

Mine would be

80s: Bon Jovi- Livin on a prayer

90s: P.O.D Lost in Forever

00s: Puddle of Mud- Blurry

10s: Blacker the Berry (instrumental)- Kendrick Lamar

Back
Top Bottom