WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

View media item 1476089

AJ Lee has given her notice to retire from WWE.  More news as I get it, but this has to be a move WWE did not see coming as she would not have been victorious in her match at WrestleMania had they known.  Of course this is also connected to her marriage with CM Punk.

This is brand new information!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Sorry guys, AJ decided she wanted to be closer to me as my finals for this semester approach. She really wants to lower my stress levels... If you know what im saying.

Time to leave the country and do Rx in Latin America if that happens :smh:
I don't know who's worse between the 3, bush (jeb), Cruz or cotton.

At least neither is Rick Perry.

I want his clown *** off the board of regents at A&M so bad. Edit: he's not technically on the board, but has too much input lol

Blows my mind how such stupid people get so much power.

Last edited:
You gotta experience this...

i imagine it must feel like this

op9PWrr.gif

Ain't nothing goin near my ***. :x my homie always jokes about it... I legit thinks he's experienced it before... My reaction EVERYTIME he brings it up...

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

Last edited:
I don't want to seem like a chatty Cathy, but I bet this is somehow related to her unfolllowing Punk the other day.

One of my ex GFs used to mess with me about going for my ***. I wasn't having none of that.

Same for me!! At a dinner and my ex sits next to me not across cause that's how we did it. And she'd try slippin that finger down my butthole :x not havin it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom