WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NOOOOOOOOOO! Welp if true I can say I got to watch her wrestle in person for the final time last Monday. |I

Last edited:
AJ Lee has retired according to WWE's Twitter

Got that notification, it was only a matter of time, once these chicks get married and don't get married to someone in the E, they're gone. Same thing happened with Eve Torres and Kaitlyn, flat chested Bella has D.Bry so she ain't going anywhere. Y'all better hope Layla don't marry the dude she's with cause she'll be gone the next day lol.

Got that notification, it was only a matter of time, once these chicks get married and don't get married to someone in the E, they're gone. Same thing happened with Eve Torres and Kaitlyn, flat chested Bella has D.Bry so she ain't going anywhere. Y'all better hope Layla don't marry the dude she's with cause she'll be gone the next day lol.

Isn't some ex-WWE jobber smashing Layla?

I envy that dude :smh:

RT @WWE: BREAKING: AJ Lee (April Mendez-******) has decided to retire from in-ring competition with WWE. We wish AJ the very best.

Which one of you marks is running the WWE's twitter page??

Those two losers will be back in the company after Phil gets his **** pushed in at the octagon.

I really don't see them coming back. They the type to think there always right (and they might just be) and don't want to hear anybody else's opinions. Like I said she's gonna regret all this when they get a divorce and she has to work the indies again. The broad ain't dumb tho she took that wm payday and rode into the sunset.

Back
Top Bottom