WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

prob been posted but 

MVP also tweeted some thoughts on it.

"New Day is a horrible gimmick. One destined to fail. Kofi’s talents are being wasted. I’m pulling for him though."

"Big E has always been cool when we crossed. Don’t really know the other guy. But Kofi is my lil brother. I hate seeing them used this way."

"Sometimes in the wrestling biz you have to be prepared to walk away. To say NO, I’m not doing that. It’s hard when you’re feeding family."
(Frankly, I like New Day, or at least the effort the 3 are putting into it. It was also doomed to fail when it started with a Nation of Domination hint in that one Xavier promo. But given Vince’s history with minority characters, I understand the problem with it. FWIW, New Day was super over with the Smackdown crowd when I went a few weeks ago.)

Couldn't agree more with this. All 3 are rotting away with this gimmick. There's no appeal to it at all

Couldn't agree more with this. All 3 are rotting away with this gimmick. There's no appeal to it at all

Yeah for real. Still boggles my mind that they didn't stick with the heel gimmick they were originally going to get.

Vincent gives you guys what you wanted and mow you ***** about it.

We didn't want them shuckin and jivin MeanGeneSimmons

Shiiiiii.....

I'd dap it up and down like the opening of a pencil pop bout.

jwdrp.gif

Last edited:
Of course WWE doesn't have the DX shirts that everybody was wearing at Wrestlemania..

"Damn you Hogan"
"Damn you Razor"

LOL 22 on Review-A-Wai and the Boss Man photo has me rolling! Def going to the live Review-A-Wai next year.

Last edited:
Hold up, hold up.

So i look and see who has repped me recently and it shows that i gave 2 reps.

Never have i given reps to anyone on NT. So i check to see who "i gave" reps to and it says ragingkitten.

Something is up here.

Either he's a mod or he knows dudes' PW's.

I don't hate the guy but i damn well know i ain't rep him.

You know what? Someone else said it before and i think it's true.

Ragingkitten = Club

Back
Top Bottom