WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Come on now didn't we go through this? I'm not an alt; not a sheamus fan like you guys think I am.. As far as you repping m I have no idea .. Maybe you did by accident. I highly doubt a mod would do this stuff; that's just random and weird.. Why would a mod make you rep me?

Hold up, hold up.

So i look and see who has repped me recently and it shows that i gave 2 reps.

Never have i given reps to anyone on NT. So i check to see who "i gave" reps to and it says ragingkitten.

Something is up here.

Either he's a mod or he knows dudes' PW's.

I don't hate the guy but i damn well know i ain't rep him.
You just exposed yourself. Reported

i need a job man. need some side cash to fund this account.

I been taking side jobs teaching st.johns, Liu, and touro kids. This one Belgium chick :smh: . I will not cheat though about to drop Rx completely and work for the mta.
nothing interests me anymore besides trading. lost my smile for writing. dont wanna teach. but i need some extra cash to make it easier to trade. smh. about to go work some random *** job and be miserable.

Last edited:
word and i love not having a boss or listening to some ******* either. about to just sell some sneakers and see if that gets me enough cushion to get back on track.

word and i love not having a boss or listening to some ******* either. about to just sell some sneakers and see if that gets me enough cushion to get back on track.

Yup I can't wait for baseball season. I'm a be at every yankee afternoon game during the weekdays dolo chilling drinking beers. So long as it doesn't rain

WWE.com has posted a storyline update on the Raw announce team’s injuries, and the site notes Michael Cole opted to return home to be evaluated by his own doctors. It’s likely he will not be on Raw next week to sell Lesnar’s attack.

As for JBL and Booker T, while WWE noted they suffered injuries, it was noted both will be back on Raw next week.

Thinking about Sheamus' return, and his new look is a much needed change, and looks like a complete heel, but not one I want to cheer for. I truly want to see him get his *** kicked :lol:

Back
Top Bottom