WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Thinking about Sheamus' return, and his new look is a much needed change, and looks like a complete heel, but not one I want to cheer for. I truly want to see him get his *** kicked :lol:

Sheamus looks like a glitched Skyrim character

Yup I can't wait for baseball season. I'm a be at every yankee afternoon game during the weekdays dolo chilling drinking beers. So long as it doesn't rain

I hate all you Yankee fans that get to go to home games..I only got to go to the old and new stadium once each.. :smh:

Review-A-Wai - WrestleMania Live Podcast - March 29, 2015 - YouTube

37:00 Mark

Wait made "Curt" tap 
laugh.gif

I seriously love those dudes man. 

Yankee stadium is a ****hole surrounded by even more ****. **** that team.
Words of a Mets fan. Hahaha. I live on the west coast and reps da Yankees bruh. We in a slump but y'all are like the Clippers compared to the Lakers in terms of prestige. :lol:

WWE.com has posted a storyline update on the Raw announce team’s injuries, and the site notes Michael Cole opted to return home to be evaluated by his own doctors. It’s likely he will not be on Raw next week to sell Lesnar’s attack.

As for JBL and Booker T, while WWE noted they suffered injuries, it was noted both will be back on Raw next week.

Damn. Cole paying for talking back to Vinny Mac

Vince mad at Nash due to not going in as Deisel and Nash bringing up trying to put WWE out of business when he was in WCW.

Nash wanted to go under his real name to bring credibility to future projects.

He also hasn't wanted to go in as Deisel for many years because he was one of the worst drawing champs ever.

Vince took it personal during MNW and it brought back many angry feelings.

RK will repost this along with the HBK/Alundra Blaze/Charlotte/Banks news.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom