WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

H.B.Sh-izzle - JBL (WM 31) :smh:

Dude is terrible at his job. The thing he said during WM 31 were cringe worthy. He's also not funny.

Last edited:

Dude is terrible at his job. The thing he said during WM 31 were cringe worthy. He's also not funny.

Nah. Lawler is worse b. His stupid jokes are unbearable.... During the ladder match they were talking about truths phobia of heights. Then Lawler asks them what do u call someone afraid of Giants? Phi-phy-phobia...

And it was dead silent.... :smh: there were other dumb old man jokes lawler was making that night...

Last edited:

Nah. Lawler is worse b. His stupid jokes are unbearable.... During the ladder match they were talking about truths phobia of heights. Then Lawler asks them what do u call someone afraid of Giants? Phi-phy-phobia...

And it was dead silent.... :smh: there were other dumb old man jokes lawler was making that night...

He's been known to be alittle racist.

And it was dead silent....
mean.gif
there were other dumb old man jokes lawler was making that night...
to be fair, his jokes were better before the PG shift

prob been posted but 

MVP also tweeted some thoughts on it.

"New Day is a horrible gimmick. One destined to fail. Kofi’s talents are being wasted. I’m pulling for him though."

"Big E has always been cool when we crossed. Don’t really know the other guy. But Kofi is my lil brother. I hate seeing them used this way."

"Sometimes in the wrestling biz you have to be prepared to walk away. To say NO, I’m not doing that. It’s hard when you’re feeding family."

(Frankly, I like New Day, or at least the effort the 3 are putting into it. It was also doomed to fail when it started with a Nation of Domination hint in that one Xavier promo. But given Vince’s history with minority characters, I understand the problem with it. FWIW, New Day was super over with the Smackdown crowd when I went a few weeks ago.)

Nah..,

Gonna chalk that up to you being younger and less mature.

But since he's gotten older his commentary is just horrible. He was great as a heel during the 90s but this face lawler is just unbearable. Hopefully they bring back JR... Haitch knows JR would be best for business but vince doesn't. :smh:

JR, Reagal and heyman. :pimp:
JR - play by play
Reagal - nuts and bolts of the team
Heyman - heel commentator.
:pimp:

Last edited:
how's the sizing on WWE tshirts ? Their size chart says an XL is 24" chest, but a Nike XL is 44-48....

Nah..,

Gonna chalk that up to you being younger and less mature.
lol possibly, but maybe i shouldnt have said "better" necessarily. "more entertaining" is probably a better choice of words lol. no love for puppies?!

and yeah, like homie up there said, his commentary was great during the 90s. all the helen hart jokes lol

22stylez 22stylez currently listening to Review a Wai. :lol: these questions. Did you make it on the podcast?

Can't wait to see Grapple Kingdom :lol:

Last edited:
But since he's gotten older his commentary is just horrible. He was great as a heel during the 90s but this face lawler is just unbearable. Hopefully they bring back JR... Haitch knows JR would be best for business but vince doesn't.
mean.gif

JR, Reagal and heyman.
pimp.gif

JR - play by play
Reagal - nuts and bolts of the team
Heyman - heel commentator.
pimp.gif
id give anything to have paul e back on commentary.

JR calling commentary solo as a surprise for the Raw after Mania woulda been crazy. Dude woulda gotta huge pop too

JR was at NXT and HOF. He wasn't planning on attending up until recently so hopefully he's got some sort of deal with WWE or in the works... But I don't see him going back to commentating... Or maybe that Cole angle sets up JR on getting his job back....? :nerd: reaching.... I know.... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom