WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

if we're giving top 3s:

rhino 3:16 says i just broke your back
case borden
Deep Sea

3 men who day in and day out know how to work.

honorable mention: the future of NTWT, the young Kurt Angle, Raging Kitty.

few people have gotten X-Pac heat quicker than him and for that, he has my respect.

having said that, it wouldnt surprise me if it was Club.
so because he tried to get a fellow member crucified , then apolgize then try to give repeated info all is forgiven . Once a snake a snake always is yall are falling for the glitch n will be the next to get bit 

if we're giving top 3s:

rhino 3:16 says i just broke your back
case borden
Deep Sea

3 men who day in and day out know how to work.

honorable mention: the future of NTWT, the young Kurt Angle, Raging Kitty.

few people have gotten X-Pac heat quicker than him and for that, he has my respect.

having said that, it wouldnt surprise me if it was Club.

slkbm.gif

Only reason I don't post much in other threads is because 80% of them turn into race threads

It's mainly this and S&T for me

BDB, JRS, and CP34 are my top three because I consistently see them posting in threads outside of this one.

:smokin

My top 3...

Case Case
af1 1982 af1 1982
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

Although with JRS's recent preacher gimmick, I have concerns... If he's completely trolling and getting the verses off the interwebs, he's #1... If he actually knows the verses off the top of his head, he's eliminated and replaced by...

@DCAllAmerican

DeepSea is one of those dudes who's awesome on the Internet,once you understand his semi Troll nature... But you'd hate him in person...

you gonna be at blue and white ?

Most likely. Depends if I gotta see bae that weekend or not. She's been traveling for work a lot so I gotta see her when I can.

You gonna be there homie?
I think I actually am going. my brothers girl goes there and he's going and it's his bday so he's begging me to come. I just hate his girl she's so stuck up I'd like to rko her five to fifty times

I think I actually am going. my brothers girl goes there and he's going and it's his bday so he's begging me to come. I just hate his girl she's so stuck up I'd like to rko her five to fifty times
If I'm in town that weekend, Let's meet up for drinks before the game 

Current favorite Diva: Nattie (with Naomi a close 2nd for now)
Former favorite Diva: Toss up between Trish and Sable..

My top 3 NTWT'ers:
celticspride34 celticspride34
@22stylez
@3dgarfly23

But my boy af1 1982 af1 1982 has been bringing it lately too..

My bottom 3 posters (they don't even get the honor of calling themselves NTWT members)
ScaredKitty
blue hippo
Snitchin'Kitten..

Damn look at all this love im getting :smile: now I know what ziggler feels like when he's kind of getting a push

Now I'm waiting to eat 3 straight pins

Back
Top Bottom