WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

This thread, man :lol: .
Whether you like me or you hate me, you gotta respect me because I am unintentionally making this thread interesting lol :lol:  

No. You're not.
It's kind of like the end of Raw. The crowd gets rowdy and they start doing their chants and the wave and entertaining every one. The crowd is the show. Also, stop apologizing. Tell Brenda "F-ck you I reported you because I felt bullied and am not smart enough to know what cutting a promo and sarcasm is", then and shut it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kitten had done irreparable damage in these NTWT streets. The question is...was it worth the grief you consistently receive?
My 3 fav posters currently in NTWT?!? DC, D Fly and BDB. Case, Peep and JRS get honorable mentions. :pimp: to the vast majority of y'all though. jabronis get the :smh: :x

"Times they are a changin..."
Sad times. I miss the good 'ol days... sometimes.

Naw I agree. NT in its prime was endless entertainment.

Love this place either way.

Kitten had done irreparable damage in these NTWT streets. The question is...was it worth the grief you consistently receive?
My 3 fav posters currently in NTWT?!? DC, D Fly and BDB. Case, Peep and JRS get honorable mentions. :pimp: to the vast majority of y'all though. jabronis get the :smh: :x

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm fully expecting folks to start a "You Look Stupid" chant for RagingKitten now :lol:

Kitten gonna be the Curtis Axel of this thread.

The majority hates him now, but I bet he'll become the most beloved eventually. :lol:

#KittenMania

Last edited:
Anyone else notice how Maggle Cole had the same injury as the recently deceased wrestler
Can anyone confirm he's just taking a vacation and they needed to write him off with an injury?

Leave it to Vince to book this.
laugh.gif

Foreal huh... :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom