@jdcurt2
@af1 1982
@beyondmeasure
@PLVN
@BigEgo24
@Degenerate423
@B Sox

yall the real MVPs.

All yall that participate semi-regularly/regularly and of course 4w are the real MVPs tho. I didn't forget ya.
nthat.gif

I've seen some Hoodslam stuff, but I didn't like it...too hokey.

It's like an edgier version of Chikara.

I'm just waiting for Shame-us vs Cena for the US title you know it's coming.Put BNB and Sheamus together in a tag team/faction like in that video game from a few years back where Shoveluh won all the titles. They cover up each other's weaknesses pretty well, plus they're both foreign and speak fluent English which means they're probably from the same place anyway.

^^Still got that issue somewhere around here..She was so damn sexy in that spread..

Even though Rouse/Rock/HHH/Steph segment was good, i think it would've been better off for Raw. Those 20 minutes could've been used for another match or to add extra time to the main card.

Could've boosted the raw ratings even more.

One of the comments, "I was waiting for the most inappropriate RKO outta nowhere ever." :lol:

Last edited:
Kitten had done irreparable damage in these NTWT streets. The question is...was it worth the grief you consistently receive?
My 3 fav posters currently in NTWT?!? DC, D Fly and BDB. Case, Peep and JRS get honorable mentions. :pimp: to the vast majority of y'all though. jabronis get the :smh: :x
honorable mention? go read the Bible b.

if we're giving top 3s:

rhino 3:16 says i just broke your back
case borden
Deep Sea

3 men who day in and day out know how to work.

honorable mention: the future of NTWT, the young Kurt Angle, Raging Kitty.

few people have gotten X-Pac heat quicker than him and for that, he has my respect.

having said that, it wouldnt surprise me if it was Club.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom