WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

cats was expecting a bad show with plenty to complain about...

but since it was actually a good show, cats gonna flip da script & start complaining over raines not winning the title

like that complain mode had to be used up on something

b

I agree with you regarding Bray, but can't get down with anything you're saying regarding Seth. Seth is the absolute perfect weasel heel and J&J definitely add to it. The way he went in there, stole the belt and ran away was perfection. While I do see him as an incredible, high flying babyface in the future, I truly do think he is the best heel in the company right now...

But him "stealing" the belt has nothing to do with his ability to be a heel cause everyone goes in there and "steals" the belt when they do a cash in..And I don't think he's the perfect weasel heel..Sorry, but he's just not cut out for it..You can tell he struggles to come across as a bad guy..And J & J take so much away from his character it's not even funny..If they paired him with some dudes from the mid to late 2000's that were actually relevant then that'd be fine, but them guys are awful..I hope for Seth's sake that a face run is in his immediate future..

Last night was really great. All my roommates were watching with me and I was just proud to be a fan of the product.

They all came back from work today and were hyped about watching the show. I dunno I thought it was cool they were interested

Also went on FB today and it looks like EVERYONE was watching last night. Ppl from all my networks. HS, UGRAD, GRAD school, family, randoms. Everyone b

Looking fwd to killing these remaining beers tonight for RAW

Last edited:
Seth doesn't need to be a face anytime soon he is doing just fine as a heel. Eventually he will be but right now it isn't needed.

J&J Security need to win the tag belts once the Usos beat Kidd/Cesaro 4 months from now. Need a pic of them and Rollins with the gold.

Avy check :pimp: :pimp:

Last night was really great. All my roommates were watching with me and I was just proud to be a fan of the product.
Let them watch RAW with you next week and see if you are proud of it then.

@casekicks  I think Seth is a naturally face. His look. Style all scream babyface. Now, he has improved as a heel. He IS a believable heel. Not his natural position, but he can get it done. I look at it like Jason Terry playing the PG position for the Rockets. Yea, maybe he isn't ideal, but he is good enough to get the job done.

They all came back from work today and were hyped about watching the show. I dunno I thought it was cool they were interested

Also went on FB today and it looks like EVERYONE was watching last night. Ppl from all my networks. HS, UGRAD, GRAD school, family, randoms. Everyone b

Looking fwd to killing these remaining beers tonight for RAW

WM = Superbowl

Both events bring out the non-viewers of the product...

If WrestleMania would ever be presented as a free show on NBC... And given a NBC hype push... I'd be REALLY curious as to the rating and how many people would watch...

Standing outside SAP Center for RAW. Should be a huge night tonight. One of my favorite shows of the year!

Back
Top Bottom