WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

really wanted roman reigns to win that title. 

not feeling seth rollins at all

Taker confirmed one thing for me last night, I dont ever want to see him work another match. I though he was gonna pass out

For somebody like myself that doesn't watch wrestling all the time... And haven't watched a lot in a very long time. It was cool to see all them guys together... I think it was just supposed to be a good fun moment... And IMO it was.

Will be watching raw tonight I hope it's good.
Welcome back. Don't have your hopes up after tonight. Just giving you a heads up. Tune in next week and you are liable to see bunny rabbits throwing grown men sucking lollipop in a pool of doo-doo. Don't expect much.

:smh: at you guys wanting to bury Roman now. Whether you like it or not, he has a presence that not too many other guys on the roster have and he's only going to get better both on the mic and in-ring. Thought he played his part very well last night....

but roman was definitely getting his *** beat for a solid 10 minutes straight last night. but thats a given when you mix it up with lesnar 

Why do all of the new faces in the thread not like Rollins??
When I got back into things, everybody looked the same. White. Slim. Cut up. Technical. Long hair. So he just might look like a b**** to the new people when compared to what they remember in wrestling. 

You guys think i'll ever see my dream of Cesaro facing Brock? I just want to see one match between those two.

Brenda had the nerve to say Rhonda Rousey is a nobody. Had 100,000 fans chanting her name last night. Can't say the same for your bum a*** NXT boys. Nobody knew who KENTA was. 
laugh.gif
Kenter wwas there?

Def came out with a newfound respect for Ramen after last night. Scumbag Seth as champ is great to see he's earned it.

Back
Top Bottom