WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

I gotta go out with my pops for a few drinks and dinner, seriously wanna ask the bar to put on RAW

WWE actually has me pretty interested in the product again, I can't tell you how long it has been since I could say that

Looking forward to RAW.

pQWeCsa.gif

I gotta go out with my pops for a few drinks and dinner, seriously wanna ask the bar to put on RAW

WWE actually has me pretty interested in the product again, I can't tell you how long it has been since I could say that

Man watch a few weeks of RAW and you'll be uninterested again real quick haha

Oh yea, that reminds me. I love how Low-Ki and Seth roll out of missed Phoenix Splash attempts. Kota Ibushi just crashes and burns. Falls flat on his face/knees

WM = Superbowl

Both events bring out the non-viewers of the product...

If WrestleMania would ever be presented as a free show on NBC... And given a NBC hype push... I'd be REALLY curious as to the rating and how many people would watch...

Unless nbc gives them a good chunk of change I'm good on this idea. Nbc would force commercials to gain revenue. Commercials during wm :smh:

Last edited:

Last night was really great. All my roommates were watching with me and I was just proud to be a fan of the product.
Let them watch RAW with you next week and see if you are proud of it then.

@casekicks  I think Seth is a naturally face. His look. Style all scream babyface. Now, he has improved as a heel. He IS a believable heel. Not his natural position, but he can get it done. I look at it like Jason Terry playing the PG position for the Rockets. Yea, maybe he isn't ideal, but he is good enough to get the job done.
Yea i know its gonna be another 364 days of poop.

Theyve seen some of the raws before WM and I couldnt even explain why things were the way they are smh

Intrest will sink within a few weeks bet! Wm hypes us all up then we see raw next weeks smt wh build to extreme rulez :smh:

Last edited:
Let them watch RAW with you next week and see if you are proud of it then.

@casekicks
 I think Seth is a naturally face. His look. Style all scream babyface. Now, he has improved as a heel. He IS a believable heel. Not his natural position, but he can get it done. I look at it like Jason Terry playing the PG position for the Rockets. Yea, maybe he isn't ideal, but he is good enough to get the job done.

I'll agree he has improved as a heel, but he's just not believable to me..And I think having him heel with the MITB briefcase was okay, but now that he's champ they have got to turn him face..His run and popularity will be so much more memorable if he's a face..Plus imagine the moves he can add to his matches while being a face?..

Man watch a few weeks of RAW and you'll be uninterested again real quick haha

DVR is a godsend :lol: I don't think I would still be watching if it i didn't have 1

Back
Top Bottom