Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

Would do a wide range of unspeakable things for 100 mil.
Id hit that dude with the 'Not Another Teen Movie' grandma kiss, no shame.

nahh you can call me gay all you want but ill be the one laughing when i make a million times more in 20 minutes than youll make in your entire life.

we'll see whos gay when i own a fleet of jets, yachts and whips and a small south american country or two.

i won't even be able to remember the gay !%*$ i did when i'm bathing in a pacific ocean sized pool of hunnids surrounded by an armada of tens.

nahh you can call me gay all you want but ill be the one laughing when i make a million times more in 20 minutes than youll make in your entire life.

we'll see whos gay when i own a fleet of jets, yachts and whips and a small south american country or two.

i won't even be able to remember the gay !%*$ i did when i'm bathing in a pacific ocean sized pool of hunnids surrounded by an armada of tens.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 @ a lot of the flagrant Ayo comments in here.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i won't even be able to remember the gay @%** i did when i'm bathing in a pacific ocean sized pool of hunnids surrounded by an armada of tens.

20 mins? dude, OP only said 10 seconds. anything after and you're enjoying it

i won't even be able to remember the gay @%** i did when i'm bathing in a pacific ocean sized pool of hunnids surrounded by an armada of tens.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
what? my man can't throw in a few extra minutes for good measure, you owe whoever is giving you 100 mil that much.

laugh.gif
what? my man can't throw in a few extra minutes for good measure, you owe whoever is giving you 100 mil that much.

roll.gif
Dude slipped in an extra 19:50 for free. 

roll.gif
Dude slipped in an extra 19:50 for free. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

well if he wants to show his thank you, in those 10 seconds he could fondle the sack. that'd show he was grateful.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

well if he wants to show his thank you, in those 10 seconds he could fondle the sack. that'd show he was grateful.

Back
Top Bottom