Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

I'm probably the least gay person ever and I would do this. One weird experience to be set for life? Yup

Why are dudes talking about getting smashed out and giving dome
laugh.gif
 The question was a 10 second kiss.

Why are dudes talking about getting smashed out and giving dome
laugh.gif
 The question was a 10 second kiss.

If this question was calibrated better there would be much more interesting discussion. $100 million is way too easy.

I'd bet that most here (myself included) would do it for $1 million without much thought.

The older you get the more you look at money practically as opposed to fantastically. Example: with $1m I could completely pay off my law school loans, set up my mom in a sick house, by myself a sick apartment and automobile, stash away like $300,000, and resume normal life much more comfortably. Would I kiss a dude for 10 seconds to attain this? Of course I would, bros.

It wouldn't even really be a difficult question until you got down to $100,000 or so. *kanyeshrug*

If this question was calibrated better there would be much more interesting discussion. $100 million is way too easy.

I'd bet that most here (myself included) would do it for $1 million without much thought.

The older you get the more you look at money practically as opposed to fantastically. Example: with $1m I could completely pay off my law school loans, set up my mom in a sick house, by myself a sick apartment and automobile, stash away like $300,000, and resume normal life much more comfortably. Would I kiss a dude for 10 seconds to attain this? Of course I would, bros.

It wouldn't even really be a difficult question until you got down to $100,000 or so. *kanyeshrug*

Pg
Originally Posted by Kramer

I'm probably the least gay person ever and I would do this. One weird experience to be set for life? Yup

This x2But I wouldn't ever have sex or oral with a guy, I'd seriously rather die.

Pg

This x2But I wouldn't ever have sex or oral with a guy, I'd seriously rather die.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I'd do disguisting things with ZIto. For 100million? you can put me on CNN kissing.. or I would gargle cum in private

roll.gif

but yes, i'd even put in on worldstar.

100 million? shiiiiiiiiit

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I'd do disguisting things with ZIto. For 100million? you can put me on CNN kissing.. or I would gargle cum in private

roll.gif

but yes, i'd even put in on worldstar.

100 million? shiiiiiiiiit

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Pg

Bruh, for 100 million dollars you can buy one of these and hit everybody who knows with it and even yourself if need be.

200007_mib1.jpg

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Pg

Bruh, for 100 million dollars you can buy one of these and hit everybody who knows with it and even yourself if need be.

200007_mib1.jpg

I unequivocally would. 
laugh.gif

I'd travel the world, start a few businesses, have relations with women who look like Victoria's Secret models, attend the music festivals of my desire, skydive, and a bunch of other things.
Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

would yall fap a dude til he bust for a billion?
sick.gif
alien.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

By kiss, I mean a 10 second passionate one. Discuss.
Man, I'd dome that $%@@! up for $100m. I got alot of expensive things on my bucket list.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I haven't even read the entire thread yet.

I unequivocally would. 
laugh.gif

I'd travel the world, start a few businesses, have relations with women who look like Victoria's Secret models, attend the music festivals of my desire, skydive, and a bunch of other things.
Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

would yall fap a dude til he bust for a billion?
sick.gif
alien.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

By kiss, I mean a 10 second passionate one. Discuss.
Man, I'd dome that $%@@! up for $100m. I got alot of expensive things on my bucket list.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I haven't even read the entire thread yet.

Would do a wide range of unspeakable things for 100 mil.
Id hit that dude with the 'Not Another Teen Movie' grandma kiss, no shame.

Back
Top Bottom