Would God Forgive Me?

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Originally Posted by mdubfoo

God forgives errybody for errything, except you turning your back on him

If he forgave, as you put it, "errbody for errthing", then why wouldn't he forgive you when you didn't believe in him. What's worse? Taking someone's life, or not believing in God?

Son you bout to ruin a good thing.....you get an unlimited amount of "get out of hell free cards". All you gotta do is not "turn your back on him".

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Originally Posted by mdubfoo

God forgives errybody for errything, except you turning your back on him

If he forgave, as you put it, "errbody for errthing", then why wouldn't he forgive you when you didn't believe in him. What's worse? Taking someone's life, or not believing in God?

Son you bout to ruin a good thing.....you get an unlimited amount of "get out of hell free cards". All you gotta do is not "turn your back on him".

Originally Posted by Storm2006

You're a NT'er with over 1000 Posts...you're not about that life.

This made me
roll.gif
for some reason

Originally Posted by RocSole

sick.gif
I hate horror movies. Edit-Is OP gonna update us or what?
nerd.gif
I hit up my boy God, he said you good as long as you sacrifice your mom to cleanse your sins.

sick.gif
nerd.gif
I hit up my boy God, he said you good as long as you sacrifice your mom to cleanse your sins.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

sick.gif
nerd.gif

You soft, 30 days of night is a classic imo.

And God doesn't like mothers.....it's first born sons and/ or lambs/goats and the occasional chicken as a snack.

sick.gif
nerd.gif

And God doesn't like mothers.....it's first born sons and/ or lambs/goats and the occasional chicken as a snack.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

sick.gif
nerd.gif

There's only so many dumb chicks I can watch take a shower in the middle of the night but still ask if someone's there. Nighty night NT,  I got church today.God is good. My boy had those yesterday, he's in the mood for some women' souls because animals don't cut it and he let the priests have the sons.  
Thousandth post.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

sick.gif
nerd.gif

There's only so many dumb chicks I can watch take a shower in the middle of the night but still ask if someone's there. Nighty night NT,  I got church today.God is good. My boy had those yesterday, he's in the mood for some women' souls because animals don't cut it and he let the priests have the sons.  
Thousandth post.
pimp.gif

if she wasn't coppin from them she would just be coppin from someone else... don't worry about the dealers worry about getting your mom some real help and get off this masked avenger *+%%.

if she wasn't coppin from them she would just be coppin from someone else... don't worry about the dealers worry about getting your mom some real help and get off this masked avenger *+%%.

They could care less, what you need to do is get help for your MOM. What happens if you go after these people and they or someone in their group ends up killing you? Cause they wouldn't think twice about that...would that be helping her?

Back
Top Bottom