Would God Forgive Me?

They could care less, what you need to do is get help for your MOM. What happens if you go after these people and they or someone in their group ends up killing you? Cause they wouldn't think twice about that...would that be helping her?

When you think about it, it's really your mom's fault...
Forget about the dealers and focus on helping your mom recover.

When you think about it, it's really your mom's fault...
Forget about the dealers and focus on helping your mom recover.

Originally Posted by Though

OP is dead

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hella laughed. I almost spit out some of my Cherrios. But really how you gonna post a thread about this but now keep other NTers entertained? You wrong for that OP. Keeping us in suspense, OP foul.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hella laughed. I almost spit out some of my Cherrios. But really how you gonna post a thread about this but now keep other NTers entertained? You wrong for that OP. Keeping us in suspense, OP foul.

Think. God will always forgive but it is not good at all to do something bad YOU KNOW you will need to ask forgiveness for if you dont have to do it.

Think. God will always forgive but it is not good at all to do something bad YOU KNOW you will need to ask forgiveness for if you dont have to do it.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Your sig fails, you gotta spell out the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Your sig fails, you gotta spell out the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom