Worst sports moment as a fan Vol. Derek Fisher 0.4 shot

^ Every time I bring that up to my friend (Astros fan) he says, "Yeah that was great. And then 2 nights later the 'Stros came in and shut downBusch."

And I shutup.
laugh.gif

That was a mammoth shot though. I will never forget watching this on campus on a 15" TV.

the .4 second shot was crazy.
i remember i was going bonkers when he made that. i was running around the room pointing to everyone that said the lakers would have lost that game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
smh.gif
I remember sitting der watching the game with my mom& almost crying...our one chance and i know for a fact we would of beaten the bucks because they didnt match up well with us...dat was the biggest shot ofVince's career and he missed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tmoney85

tim_thomas_060430_220.jpg

If this wouldnt have gone in, lakers would have been in the 2nd round. still cant watch this play because it hurts too much.

phx won that triple ot, what an amazing game that was
pimp.gif

but as a phoenix fan and I absolutely hate the spurs for what theyve done to us every year in the playoffs

I have always said that the 06 Mavericks have a legitimate beef.

Even during the Finals I said that. Having no stake in either team, not caring who won or loss (no, it didn't matter to me at all that Shaq could win achampionship away from the Lakers or without Kobe; I don't give a crap about that kind of... crap), I thought throughout the Final that the Mavs weregetting jobbed.

I couldn't find the exact picture of it, but...

WHY THE **** COULDN'T HE DO THAT AGAINST BOSTON IN THE 2003 ALDS?!?!?!

I'll never forgive him; his no swing was soul crushing in so many ways, the absolute end to golden dreams of the A's winning everything. This was, Idare say, much more painful than losing back-to-back ALDS' to the Yankees.

Bill Simmons was right, growing up with teams that crush your spirit year after year is a harrowing experience that one can never fully recover from.

For me, when Tim Duncan made a 3 to take it to overtime,where the Spurs would later win, in Game 1 against the Suns.
I mean, it was like his first of the season or his entire career
frown.gif

Even though this team wasn't going to do jack in the playoffs that year...it still hit me the hardest
smh.gif

attachment.php

Cal Bears- Riley's gaffe (I forgive him...but man oh man
frown.gif
), losingto Texas Tech in the Holiday
Warriors- we suck, so there are no "worst" moments. probably when Chris Cohan bought the team

Not to mention the 07 Cal Season

smh.gif
at the USC/OSU/UCLA/WSU
frown.gif
/UW/ASU/
smh.gif
Stanford
smh.gif

and all of this happened on a loaded team that was 6-0 We had D.Jax, Justin Forsett, Thomas Decoud, Lavelle hawkins, robert jordan, Jahvid Best
smh.gif
Talk aboutunderachieving.

md_gbsmjb106111007.jpg

2002-10-26d.jpg

Troy Glaus 2002 World Series Double to take the lead 6-5. Why was Russ Ortiz taken out?

24.jpg

2003 NLDS JT Snow unsuccessfully barrels into Ivan Rodriguez at home plate. I ditched class for this freaking game.

finley_nlwestchamps.jpg

The Dodgers win the NL West Division Playoff Spot (Oct. 2 -- Dodgers 7, Giants 3)
WMIG 1: LA vs. SF, last Saturday of the season, both playing for the postseason.

WMIG 2: 54,594 packing Dodgers stadium, the 27th sellout of the year. Baseball's back in L.A.

WMIG 3: The Dodgers scored seven runs in the bottom of the ninth -- capped by Steve Finley's grand slam walk-off blast -- to capture the flag. And, as it turned out, eliminated the Giants.

You're playing with fire with Dustin Hermanson as your closer, i know, but 7 runs in the bottom of ninth with a 3 run lead is terrible. Plus i was already wickedly hungover from the night before, and when Steve Finley hit that bomb, i threw up no more than 15 seconds later.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
I didn't even realize that these happened in back-to-back-to-back years
smh.gif
. Whatan absolutely terrible way to end 3 consecutive years. God I hate sports sometimes.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom