Worst sports moment as a fan Vol. Derek Fisher 0.4 shot

aaron-boone-home-run-2003.jpg

tom-brady-injured-leg.jpg

tyreecatch.jpg

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

10horry.1.600.jpg
pimp.gif
Another Great Laker moment. I lived in Fairfield, CAaround this time. I drove up to Sacramento the next day( about 45 minutes away) to make my car payment. (bank was located in Sacramento and had no onlinepay
mad.gif
) I came in rocking my yellow Shaq Jersey. Everybody at the banklooked like they wanted to kill me.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Robert Horry was a f*ckin' beast.

But 2001 World Series after Scott Brosius, Jeter & Tino basically had me believing that we were meant to win the WS that year.
Then f*ckin' Jose Cardinal called the infield in & boom next play base hit by the that $#@%% ++* Gonzalez.

Then 2004 well that goes without saying.. I think as New Yorkers we still recovering from that one.

Umm Tom Brady tuck rule makes me HATE him & further reemphasizes my belief that the devil lives in Boston.

Ohhh when Carl Everett got that bottom of the 9th 2 strike 2 out base hit to end Mussina's attempt at a perfect game at Fenway.

Umm the pass interference call on Philip Buchanan I think it was against Chris Gamble in the National Title Game..

Umm watching John Kasay kick the ball out of bounds like a dickhead & it lead to Vinatieri kicking the game winner.

Watching Sandy Alomar beat the Yankees in 97.

Oh & when Bobby Jackson beat T.Mac's ++* up.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Tyree catch/plax TD in superbowl..... prevented us from giving the rest of the country the BIG MIDDLE FINGER.

I'm pretty sure you have that wrong. The Giants were the ones who gave the rest of the country the BIG MIDDLE FINGER.
hard to do when the rest of the country was on their side

Yeah, because they weren't supposed to win. They were heavy heavy dogs. People cheered for them because they knew the Patriots would win.

This is stupid, we don't need to argue over this.
laugh.gif
I should pick my battles more wisely.

Tyree catch/plax TD in superbowl..... prevented us from giving the rest of the country the BIG MIDDLE FINGER.

I'm pretty sure you have that wrong. The Giants were the ones who gave the rest of the country the BIG MIDDLE FINGER.
hard to do when the rest of the country was on their side

Yeah, because they weren't supposed to win. They were heavy heavy dogs. People cheered for them because they knew the Patriots would win.

This is stupid, we don't need to argue over this.
laugh.gif
I should pick my battles more wisely.
laugh.gif
silly arguement...but i'm chiming in. spygate made people hate us...so we would have been chucking the middlefinger that year if itweren't for timberlake putting gum on the top of tyree's helmet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by tmoney85

tim_thomas_060430_220.jpg

If this wouldnt have gone in, lakers would have been in the 2nd round. still cant watch this play because it hurts too much.
�2nd round?
laugh.gif
Surely you must have something worse than this.

I'll go with this, but as of late I'd be happy with losing in the finals.

dont forget, that was an 7th seed Lakeshow against the mighty suns who beat us up all year long. It was Phil Jacksons first year back and also remember thatthe Clippers would have been an easy team to beat... thus that three by tim thomas turned our potential WCF appearance into a 1st round exit.

Originally Posted by AirWing03

purely amazing shot.
but my worst moment as a basketball fan
4025661127a7042f3c6d6b235f4626dab20ea452fce16ced6c026337bc874924c00dcf10de5fd5e2aa14fe7b5fda79af0e3b7a177328e3a85531290fa02336608aa2e6afa099d4b6ebd73ee6a5d5946cdbea479915605

#@^^ you big shot bob
smh.gif

frown.gif

thats when i knew it was all over. i blamed this loss on my mom. she just kept talking while we were watching it and i wanted her to quit talking so bad and when he hit that i was just like
mad.gif
get the @^$% out of here now. i know its dumb but you have to have some excuse(other than rasheed leaving him.)
my mom does the same thing but she heckels me she was killin me bat during the finals when L.A. lost. when the buccaneers lost in the 99 NFCchampionship i blame that on my mom to i was cryin after the game and she still was hecklin me

Back
Top Bottom