Worlds Hottest Hot Sauce (MAD DOG)

I was having my tattoo and this tattoo artist talks about the hottest hot sauce (MAD DOG HOT SAUCE) that he bought from the US by the way im filipino, he dared my friend to taste it just a drop of it, he used a toothpick to dip at the hot sauce, the amount my friend took was literally microscopic and he perspired then cried eventually! this hotsauce is legit

I was having my tattoo and this tattoo artist talks about the hottest hot sauce (MAD DOG HOT SAUCE) that he bought from the US by the way im filipino, he dared my friend to taste it just a drop of it, he used a toothpick to dip at the hot sauce, the amount my friend took was literally microscopic and he perspired then cried eventually! this hotsauce is legit

I've heard about this, don't you have to sign some kind of waiver to purchase it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've heard about this, don't you have to sign some kind of waiver to purchase it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MAD DOG hot sauce, i heard they use this for MAN vs FOOD! i wanna see epic meal time use this in their recipes! haha

MAD DOG hot sauce, i heard they use this for MAN vs FOOD! i wanna see epic meal time use this in their recipes! haha

im not sure bout that but whats funny was my artist said that if i took a shot of it, i didnt have to pay for my tattoo haha, i didnt bite. after seeing my friend having to cry for such small amout, id probably be rushed to the hospital after a shot. My artist told me to sign a waver if i agreed to the deal, a waver that says he is not responsible if i were to be rushed to the hospital haha

im not sure bout that but whats funny was my artist said that if i took a shot of it, i didnt have to pay for my tattoo haha, i didnt bite. after seeing my friend having to cry for such small amout, id probably be rushed to the hospital after a shot. My artist told me to sign a waver if i agreed to the deal, a waver that says he is not responsible if i were to be rushed to the hospital haha

Back
Top Bottom