Worlds Hottest Hot Sauce (MAD DOG)

I love this thread... Thanks OP... I've been searching for the hottest hotsauce and Im about to order some Blaire's...

For other people, if you dont know by now , hot foods are basically an addiction. You start off with some taco bell fire sauce and over time your limits get higher and higher. Right now I eat a ton of Ghost pepper based salsa's / hot sauces that I have to order online. I also eat raw habanero peppers (the hottest I can find in a store) with all my food.

Some people crave salt or sweets. I crave the spicy, which is actually good for your. Capsaicin has numerous health benefits and most of its negative effects are really myths. In rare instances if you already have a condition it might make it worse.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I love this thread... Thanks OP... I've been searching for the hottest hotsauce and Im about to order some Blaire's...

For other people, if you dont know by now , hot foods are basically an addiction. You start off with some taco bell fire sauce and over time your limits get higher and higher. Right now I eat a ton of Ghost pepper based salsa's / hot sauces that I have to order online. I also eat raw habanero peppers (the hottest I can find in a store) with all my food.

Some people crave salt or sweets. I crave the spicy, which is actually good for your. Capsaicin has numerous health benefits and most of its negative effects are really myths. In rare instances if you already have a condition it might make it worse.
When Im at Taco Bell I grab 40 of the fire sauce things for one meal, I always get the craziest stares from people
laugh.gif

When Im at Taco Bell I grab 40 of the fire sauce things for one meal, I always get the craziest stares from people
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i do the same thing. and when i drive through i always ask for mad fire sauce and the people literally put in like 3. i asked for more one time and the lady said 3 per item or something stupid. whipped around went in and filled up my bag. back to the hot sauce tho...i don't think i could even handle 16 million scovilles. is there even any testiomonial from anyone who has tried it?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i do the same thing. and when i drive through i always ask for mad fire sauce and the people literally put in like 3. i asked for more one time and the lady said 3 per item or something stupid. whipped around went in and filled up my bag. back to the hot sauce tho...i don't think i could even handle 16 million scovilles. is there even any testiomonial from anyone who has tried it?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

My boy gave me a bottle of this stuff called Insanity Sauce he got from Mexico. Im thinkin its you know just some regular Mexican hot sauce or somethin so I douse my food with it like I do with Louisiana or any normal hotsauce. Since that day I cant eat hot sauce anymore, Im shook. I cant even enjoy it anymore.

Came in here to say this.
When i was visiting atlanta about 10 years ago, They had it at one of the middle vendors by the food court.   This lady that went on the trip with us put it all over her Panda Express........They had to call an ambulance because she started going into shock because she had soo much of it......Needless to say they stopped selling it there.

Ive been looking for it ever since, and nobody sells it here in saint louis.

My boy gave me a bottle of this stuff called Insanity Sauce he got from Mexico. Im thinkin its you know just some regular Mexican hot sauce or somethin so I douse my food with it like I do with Louisiana or any normal hotsauce. Since that day I cant eat hot sauce anymore, Im shook. I cant even enjoy it anymore.

When i was visiting atlanta about 10 years ago, They had it at one of the middle vendors by the food court.   This lady that went on the trip with us put it all over her Panda Express........They had to call an ambulance because she started going into shock because she had soo much of it......Needless to say they stopped selling it there.

Any of yall ever tried Wasabi?

Freshman year tho this kid brough this hot sauce to lunch. I thought it was regular hot sauce so i dipped a little on my fry and i almost burned a hole through my mouth.

Another shawty spilled some on her lip and it started bleeding. That %@@+ was straight ACID

Any of yall ever tried Wasabi?

Freshman year tho this kid brough this hot sauce to lunch. I thought it was regular hot sauce so i dipped a little on my fry and i almost burned a hole through my mouth.

Another shawty spilled some on her lip and it started bleeding. That %@@+ was straight ACID

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

RIP

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

RIP

ive tried it. its not as bad as guyanese pepper sauce. the home made un heard of stuff.
immigrant knowledge ftw.

ive tried it. its not as bad as guyanese pepper sauce. the home made un heard of stuff.
immigrant knowledge ftw.

the hottest sauce is Blairs 16 million scoville reserve. the trinidad scorpion butch t. i have blairs ultra death which is good as an additive to wing sauce or salsa or chilli. da bomb is pretty good and my other favorite is satans blood...cool bottle too. I am growing the trinidad scorpion butch t and ghost pepper right now, no peppers yet, ill post pics and give the truth about it being the hottest in the world, the ghost pepper was pretty crazy by itself butch t is in the naga family and nagas havent let me down yet.
devil.gif

the hottest sauce is Blairs 16 million scoville reserve. the trinidad scorpion butch t. i have blairs ultra death which is good as an additive to wing sauce or salsa or chilli. da bomb is pretty good and my other favorite is satans blood...cool bottle too. I am growing the trinidad scorpion butch t and ghost pepper right now, no peppers yet, ill post pics and give the truth about it being the hottest in the world, the ghost pepper was pretty crazy by itself butch t is in the naga family and nagas havent let me down yet.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom