Worlds Hottest Hot Sauce (MAD DOG)

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

the hottest sauce is Blairs 16 million scoville reserve. the trinidad scorpion butch t. i have blairs ultra death which is good as an additive to wing sauce or salsa or chilli. da bomb is pretty good and my other favorite is satans blood...cool bottle too. I am growing the trinidad scorpion butch t and ghost pepper right now, no peppers yet, ill post pics and give the truth about it being the hottest in the world, the ghost pepper was pretty crazy by itself butch t is in the naga family and nagas havent let me down yet.
devil.gif
If you dont already know to, be careful touching the peppers and then doing other stuff after. I really $%%%@# up as a lil kid in Uganda when I decided to pick mad peppers for my pops and then touch my face after
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

the hottest sauce is Blairs 16 million scoville reserve. the trinidad scorpion butch t. i have blairs ultra death which is good as an additive to wing sauce or salsa or chilli. da bomb is pretty good and my other favorite is satans blood...cool bottle too. I am growing the trinidad scorpion butch t and ghost pepper right now, no peppers yet, ill post pics and give the truth about it being the hottest in the world, the ghost pepper was pretty crazy by itself butch t is in the naga family and nagas havent let me down yet.
devil.gif
If you dont already know to, be careful touching the peppers and then doing other stuff after. I really $%%%@# up as a lil kid in Uganda when I decided to pick mad peppers for my pops and then touch my face after
sick.gif

They have mad dog hotsauce at Fire House subs restaurants ( along with 50 other hotsauces lol).

It's serious stuff. I was sweating after trying it

They have mad dog hotsauce at Fire House subs restaurants ( along with 50 other hotsauces lol).

It's serious stuff. I was sweating after trying it

I like spicy food but no way in hell am I eating any of those sauces.
It will render any meal inedible and if you force it down, you will have to endure the eye of sauron followed by an emergency sphincter transplant.
Not worth it.

I like spicy food but no way in hell am I eating any of those sauces.
It will render any meal inedible and if you force it down, you will have to endure the eye of sauron followed by an emergency sphincter transplant.
Not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom