Worlds Hottest Hot Sauce (MAD DOG)

i dont see the point of these pure capsaicin hot sauces. might as well just spray pepper spray in your mouth.

i dont see the point of these pure capsaicin hot sauces. might as well just spray pepper spray in your mouth.

How much flavor can a sauce that hot truly have? And
even if it did have a nice flavor, you couldn't even taste it.

Whats the point exactly? Other than to be able to sell it

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

That's what I'm saying..It's basically a bunch of dudes trying to impress other guys by being like "yo I bet I can eat this chicken covered in this crazy hot sauce" and all their friends are like
eek.gif

I've been to wings places where they have sauces named "Suicide sauce...Death Sauce,etc.." and when you eat like half of one wing, your taste buds are so numb that you literally can't even taste the chicken..You could pour Suicide Sauce on dog crap and all you would taste is the sauce
sick.gif

That's what I'm saying..It's basically a bunch of dudes trying to impress other guys by being like "yo I bet I can eat this chicken covered in this crazy hot sauce" and all their friends are like
eek.gif

I've been to wings places where they have sauces named "Suicide sauce...Death Sauce,etc.." and when you eat like half of one wing, your taste buds are so numb that you literally can't even taste the chicken..You could pour Suicide Sauce on dog crap and all you would taste is the sauce
sick.gif

My boy gave me a bottle of this stuff called Insanity Sauce he got from Mexico. Im thinkin its you know just some regular Mexican hot sauce or somethin so I douse my food with it like I do with Louisiana or any normal hotsauce. Since that day I cant eat hot sauce anymore, Im shook. I cant even enjoy it anymore.

My boy gave me a bottle of this stuff called Insanity Sauce he got from Mexico. Im thinkin its you know just some regular Mexican hot sauce or somethin so I douse my food with it like I do with Louisiana or any normal hotsauce. Since that day I cant eat hot sauce anymore, Im shook. I cant even enjoy it anymore.

There is no flavor. It's like Everclear. Just fire in your throat.

There is no flavor. It's like Everclear. Just fire in your throat.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

eek.gif

sick.gif
It prob doesnt apply so much to these super hot sauces, but you can def still taste your food with really hot sauce on it. When you eat a lot of hot food you gradually get used to it so you keep making it hotter and develop an ability to sort of pick apart the flavors so you taste the hot sauce or whatever but also the food. I always have people telling me Im ruining my food and I can taste it when I can, makes me wanna slap the fire out em for tryin to tell me about something they know nothing about

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

eek.gif

sick.gif
It prob doesnt apply so much to these super hot sauces, but you can def still taste your food with really hot sauce on it. When you eat a lot of hot food you gradually get used to it so you keep making it hotter and develop an ability to sort of pick apart the flavors so you taste the hot sauce or whatever but also the food. I always have people telling me Im ruining my food and I can taste it when I can, makes me wanna slap the fire out em for tryin to tell me about something they know nothing about

I love this thread... Thanks OP... I've been searching for the hottest hotsauce and Im about to order some Blaire's...

For other people, if you dont know by now , hot foods are basically an addiction. You start off with some taco bell fire sauce and over time your limits get higher and higher. Right now I eat a ton of Ghost pepper based salsa's / hot sauces that I have to order online. I also eat raw habanero peppers (the hottest I can find in a store) with all my food.

Some people crave salt or sweets. I crave the spicy, which is actually good for your. Capsaicin has numerous health benefits and most of its negative effects are really myths. In rare instances if you already have a condition it might make it worse.

Back
Top Bottom