World's first Cocaine Bar!!!

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

cocaine is a hell of a drug-Rick james
^
roll.gif

'Is this the 5 o' clock free crack give away'
b8c26563db31c2bdc19689106815ad2e1121ae7c.jpg

LOL ... imagine happy hour at that joint....
laugh.gif
... CraZy!
smh.gif
you beat me to it. same picture but different execution
laugh.gif
heres what i woulda done but now with a diff pic
laugh.gif

HOLD UP!
tyrone1.jpg

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by onewearz

man my dad used cocaine for like 30 years , he's been clean for the last 3 . i seen what that #%%* does and don't ever want a part of it .......
sorry bruh, not to be mean or pessimistic but once a fiend always a fiend
http://

yeah i feel u, it's something he struggles with all the time and he tells me he'll probably have urges for the rest of his life. but i've seen theman change and i know he's not bull ******* . just last week he got some really bad news that normally would've sent him into a night of getting highand feeling sorry for himself. instead he called me told me how he felt and admitted that he felt like getting high and was scarred to be alone. so we hung outand went bowling. got his mind off of it. he's feels like he's stronger than ever as far as controlling it and to all of us ( my family ) thats a greatthing. but like i said he'll deal with this for the rest of his life. sad but i'm glad that he's finally taking control and leaving that **+!alone....

The scene here is peaceful; there seems no fear that anyone will be caught. ("The owner has paid off all the right people," one waiter says with a smile.) A female backpacker from Newcastle slips on to one of the four couches arranged around the table. "We've brought some [cocaine] virgins here. This will be their first time, so we are just rubbing it on their lips. But they are lucky - you could never get such pure coke back home. In London you pay 50 quid for a gram that's been cut so much, all it does it make your lips numb and sends you to the bathroom

this chick is so nonchalant about it, too.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Im surprised there aren't more of these places. There has to be...
I thought so too
It doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to set one up, especially in a developing country. But there has to be demand for it as well. I know places likeIndia wouldn't have one because they look down on hard drugs.

man my dad used cocaine for like 30 years , he's been clean for the last 3 . i seen what that #%%* does and don't ever want a part of it .......

yeah i feel u, it's something he struggles with all the time and he tells me he'll probably have urges for the rest of his life. but i've seen the man change and i know he's not bull ******* . just last week he got some really bad news that normally would've sent him into a night of getting high and feeling sorry for himself. instead he called me told me how he felt and admitted that he felt like getting high and was scarred to be alone. so we hung out and went bowling. got his mind off of it. he's feels like he's stronger than ever as far as controlling it and to all of us ( my family ) thats a great thing. but like i said he'll deal with this for the rest of his life. sad but i'm glad that he's finally taking control and leaving that **+! alone....
that's some real %$% right there. props to you. one day at a time like they say

There is a lot that is wrong with cocaine but it is not pure evil, it creates strong euphoria and it is not nearly as addictive as most drugs, includingalcohol and many prescription drugs. It is a very power force that can be used for your own pleasure but it must be understood and respected. Those who haveseen me posting a few years ago know that in the Summer of 2006, I binged on the drug and quite for good by Summer's end.

It was actually a fairly easy drug to quite because it does not have the debilitating physical withdrawal symptoms as opiates, benzodiazepines or alcohol. Thisis not to encourage people to do coke because cocaine has acute withdrawal symptoms (the "come down" a period lasting several hours of extremeboredom, anxiety, despair and sleeplessness) and most importantly because it can kill you. It is highly unlikely that you will drop dead after your first line,the situation with Len Bias is an extreme and high profile exception. The real danger is in the fact that the threshold needed to induce extreme euphoria risesmuch, much faster than your body's ability to develop an immunity from it effects. Eventually you are taking so much that it is very taxing on yourcirculatory and nervous system and it will cause heart attacks; rapid or arrhythmic heart beats, that can be fatal; respiratory arrest, cardiac arrest, yourheart simply stops beating, seizures and hyperthermia, your body temperature is so high that you have massive organ failure, you cook yourself to death.

As a result, merely drying or dabbling in cocaine is on an actuarial basis, not that lethal , at least not nearly as bad as official propaganda would suggest.A big reason for that is with a very low tolerance for the drug you can experience a great deal of euphoria, in terms of duration and intensity without havingvery much of the drug and therefore not taking a dose that is punishing to your body, However, the euphoria is so profound that you must use your will and selfdiscipline to greatly limit the amount of times that you use it.

As far as this being the first cocaine bar in the world, that would be incorrect. Before passage of the Harrison Act of 1914, cocaine was not illegal in the USand not only did people drink coca-cola (yes it had cocaine, this is not an urban legend) but they would have cocaine injected into their blood stream bypharmacists.

I hope the first three paragraphs give you guys balanced and measured perspective. Unlike the streets or DARE, I am just trying to give you the facts and theability to make real decisions in the real world. I hope the final paragraph can help you impress your friends (or get beat up by them).

How bout this...the people that want to dabble with cocaine for "recreation" go sit in on a NA meeting or go visit a rehab center just so you knowwhat could be a possibility if you can't control your %+!! and how easy it is to LIKE it then LOVE it...then feel like you need it or so I've been toldwith that cocaine. It's all fun and games until you need one more snort to keep your high and you never thought the %+!! would happen to you.
smh.gif

A cocaine bar.....Hmm, interesting. I wonder how many hollywood actors will get caught in this place.

yeah i feel u, it's something he struggles with all the time and he tells me he'll probably have urges for the rest of his life. but i've seen the man change and i know he's not bull ******* . just last week he got some really bad news that normally would've sent him into a night of getting high and feeling sorry for himself. instead he called me told me how he felt and admitted that he felt like getting high and was scarred to be alone. so we hung out and went bowling. got his mind off of it. he's feels like he's stronger than ever as far as controlling it and to all of us ( my family ) thats a great thing. but like i said he'll deal with this for the rest of his life. sad but i'm glad that he's finally taking control and leaving that **+! alone....
Props to your pops.

My mom's addicted to heroin. She told me that compared to heroin, cocaine ain't !*%!...I mean, as far asaddictiveness goes.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

cocaine is a hell of a drug-Rick james
^
roll.gif

'Is this the 5 o' clock free crack give away'
b8c26563db31c2bdc19689106815ad2e1121ae7c.jpg

LOL ... imagine happy hour at that joint....
laugh.gif
... CraZy!
smh.gif
you beat me to it. same picture but different execution
laugh.gif
heres what i woulda done but now with a diff pic
laugh.gif

HOLD UP!
tyrone1.jpg

^ Spot on!!! LOL!!!!

Do you a line,
Sniff away,