[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

Think id take Randy brown Jr., gotta admit im a liiiil bit intrigued in the interest in larry hughes tho. I sorta want.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Can someone post that Kobe pic with the gold medal around his neck, and the championships and mvp trophies at his feet please? Saw it around here somewhere.

Here you go fam
33kxkqa.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now that's what i call a basketball resume
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. 2 more rings though baby. 2 more ....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Can someone post that Kobe pic with the gold medal around his neck, and the championships and mvp trophies at his feet please? Saw it around here somewhere.

Here you go fam
33kxkqa.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That really is one hell of a career. I don't care about comparing him to anybody that picture says everything it needs to say about him. So glad he stayed a laker and everything worked out!

Hmm.. not to bad if we lose Shannon, Hughes with he Lakers would whip him right into competitive form and i would love to have Roger

i would like shannon back just for his athleticism, but roger mason would be a good pickup if he can regain his 3pt form

no to larry hughes, even though that might be the kind of guard phil likes.

wow all 3 of those dudes are better than brown. this !$%!# brown is a !$%!#. he opts out which was dumb in the first place and then wants 3.5???? when NOBODY in the league has shown any interest in signing him? and the lakers are dumb enough to offer him 2 mil??

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Wow @ the lakers recent pickups, we lookin real good.

While I was praying for a knockdown shooter , barnes n ratliff are appreciated.

Hopefully 2008 Sasha will reappear

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow all 3 of those dudes are better than brown. this !$%!# brown is a !$%!#. he opts out which was dumb in the first place and then wants 3.5???? when NOBODY in the league has shown any interest in signing him? and the lakers are dumb enough to offer him 2 mil??
Your eye for evaluating talent is
laugh.gif

Regardless of how much Brown wants, Hughes, Mason and Flip Murray are inferior to Brown.

Got me
roll.gif

wow
laugh.gif

Larry Hughes' cameo in the Dilemma video is better than Larry Hughes now..  In 6 more minutes he averaged 1 rebound, 2 assists, 1 point more... Also considering Hughes has never been regarded as a great teammate is also a big down side

and while Flip Murray scored 2 more points in 2 more minutes per game.. Shannon shot better than Murray in every category.. And Brown is 6 years younger.. And Murray doesn't add anything Brown doesn't have..

Roger Mason is a worse FG% than Shannon Brown, better 3PT & FT..But last year all 3 were worse and that would be a similar role he'd play on the Lakers. Doesn't add assists or rebounds either..

You don't get anything by adding these players over Brown...

They are veterans, and Brown just played his first season where he played in every game... Brown has a lot of room for growth... Murray, Mason, Hughes either have very little, none, or worsening in terms of room for growth...

I'd rather have the players on the bench who have the ability to improve their game over a player who has been in the NBA for a decade or so and won't really give me anymore than the guy he is replacing and won't improve his game at all...

you guys dont get it. you bring in any of these 3 guys to a talented laker team and their numbers will go up. all shannon brown can do is dunk. shannon brown's numbers are inflated because of the talent hes surrounded by and even then his stats SUCK.

you guys have fell in love with his dunking. thats about it. lakers gonna pay dude 2 million just for 6 minutes a game and a dunk?

he does NOTHING good but dunk.

if you guys want an athletic dunker get one from the nbdl...lol

what the hell si ur guys infatuation with shannon brown?? we have blake, barnes, ebanks, and sasha already. there is no need for brown.

you guys dont get it. you bring in any of these 3 guys to a talented laker team and their numbers will go up. all shannon brown can do is dunk. shannon brown's numbers are inflated because of the talent hes surrounded by and even then his stats SUCK.

you guys have fell in love with his dunking. thats about it. lakers gonna pay dude 2 million just for 6 minutes a game and a dunk?

what the hell si ur guys infatuation with shannon brown?? we have blake, barnes, ebanks, and sasha already. there is no need for brown.

His defense is not bad. He came in clutch when Fisher struggled with some of those quick point guards.

He showed glimpses of his potential as well when Kobe sat out those games. We ONLY lost to the Celtics with him starting at the 2.

That's not bad.

Either way, Shannon Brown doesn't make or break us.

Originally Posted by AG 47

His defense is not bad. He came in clutch when Fisher struggled with some of those quick point guards.

He showed glimpses of his potential as well when Kobe sat out those games. We ONLY lost to the Celtics with him starting at the 2.

That's not bad.

Either way, Shannon Brown doesn't make or break us.

so why pay 2 million a year to a player who doesnt make or break you?

I'll put it simple, I rather have Shannon Brown on our team that Sasha F'n Vuja-bi*ch. I can't stand Sasha, Lakers are over paying for him. He's been one of the biggest disappointments in the past 2 years.

Luke Walton is hands down the biggest let down on our team...
Mitch should have NEVER gave Luke that damn contract..... dude is completely useless....

I wish i could get paid millions to sit on the bench in the NBA....
tired.gif

Luke's lack of professionalism is disgusting

you see everyday sedentary people in better shape than that bum
no wonder he has back problems

I gotta disagree with you there.

Shannon has a decent outside game.  When Kobe took that week off for rest, he was impressive.

As soon as 'ol Kobe came back, Shannon went back to the bench and lost the touch.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

I'll put it simple, I rather have Shannon Brown on our team that Sasha F'n Vuja-bi*ch. I can't stand Sasha, Lakers are over paying for him. He's been one of the biggest disappointments in the past 2 years.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom