[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Jul 10, 2010 3:53 PM EST

Fisher_Derek_lal.jpg
Derek Fisher flew to Miami on Friday night on a private plane for a meeting with Pat Riley on Saturday, but was greeted by LeBron James at the airport.

James gave Fisher a recruiting pitch as to why he should join the Heat, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Negotiations between the Lakers and Fisher remain positive, according to sources close to the discussions

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...fisher_met_at_airport_by_james/#ixzz0tJjYG4I8 

dont let him feed you any BS fish, that guys not a winner

KB8 you probably don't remember me asking about borrowing your sig...i just forgot to change it and i couldn't make it appear just like yours ..so i had to do it like this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Jul 10, 2010 3:53 PM EST

Fisher_Derek_lal.jpg
Derek Fisher flew to Miami on Friday night on a private plane for a meeting with Pat Riley on Saturday, but was greeted by LeBron James at the airport.

James gave Fisher a recruiting pitch as to why he should join the Heat, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Negotiations between the Lakers and Fisher remain positive, according to sources close to the discussions

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...fisher_met_at_airport_by_james/#ixzz0tJjYG4I8 

dont let him feed you any BS fish, that guys not a winner

Wow I'm surprised Miami didn't throw a parade or party for Fisher
laugh.gif

All it takes is one phone call from Action Jackson and the Mamba, and he'll be back.

I already knew Ebanks was going to do well, but I'm becoming more and more impressed with Caracter. He's got post moves and can step out to hit jump shots. He still needs to shed 15 lbs. unless he wants to go the Big Baby route though.

D.J. Strawberry has looked nice too.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I already knew Ebanks was going to do well, but I'm becoming more and more impressed with Caracter. He's got post moves and can step out to hit jump shots. He still needs to shed 15 lbs. unless he wants to go the Big Baby route though.

Caracter looks good, ultimate test will be if he can stop big baby when he goes unstoppable against the lakers d.
laugh.gif

there is no way the guy who leads the huddle will be gone...hes just on a paid vacation by the heat. i'm sure he smelled the evil/lack of killer instinct there once he got off the plane.

jackson doesnt play rookies much tho right?

ebanks and caracter should make the team and there at spots yall team needs depth at

Originally Posted by Goldmember

KB8 you probably don't remember me asking about borrowing your sig...i just forgot to change it and i couldn't make it appear just like yours ..so i had to do it like this
laugh.gif
lol.

All good fam. I remember. Yeah, it took me a while just to get it like this. I'm probably never going to change my sig again.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

jackson doesnt play rookies much tho right?

ebanks and caracter should make the team and there at spots yall team needs depth at
Usually Phil doesn't, but after the top 8 on the team he may have to play Ebanks and maybe Caracter.

If Dev's shot through one and a half summer league games isn't a mirage, man... unbelievable steal.

He's probably better than Trevor Ariza right now.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

If Dev's shot through one and a half summer league games isn't a mirage, man... unbelievable steal.

grin.gif

Come on man, Trevor is a top 5 laker ever...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

grin.gif

Uhhmmm..Top 5?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

grin.gif

Uhhmmm..Top 5?
Yup if Kobe didnt have 5 rings I doubt hed even be seein Trev

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
@Anyone who thinks Kobe would let DFish be swooped by LeBron. He knows how valuable he is, im not worried. 
happy.gif

Kobes goin to rip off Fishs arms if he signs ANYWHERE other than with the LA Lakers!!

on another note, i can see Caracter having a Dejaun Blair kind of season.

grin.gif

And Mitch already said his stroke >> trevors stroke coming out of college
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Can't wait till the Mamba is healthy next season so he can spew his mamba cum all over the haters smh

laugh.gif
*DONE. Fisher ol' nugget head self better be back!

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

D.J strawberry is trash to me. I like Ebanks low post game but i think he would commit like 5 fouls in the NBA first quarter
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom