[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

I get in to watch the second half of the game on nbatv as scheduled and guess what is on instead
indifferent.gif

i hope Devin Ebanks makes the roster he looks like he could be good off the bench. i wana see more of Jaaber too.

if Fish is taken from us by miami i might have to hurt someone.

Originally Posted by heemsta

i hope Devin Ebanks makes the roster he looks like he could be good off the bench. i wana see more of Jaaber too.

if Fish is taken from us by miami i might have to hurt someone.
Fisher wouldn't do that to us and if he does i pray to god Miami and any players ever on the team never get a single ring for the rest of their lives

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Gimme fisher and some of that "Chemistry"
smokin.gif

we're gonna have a great time picking ya'll apart next season. damn, do i hope we meet in the finals[though unlikely w/Orlando&Boston still stacked]
laugh.gif
wipe those optimistic smiles right off ya'll faces as we 3-peat
tongue.gif

Does Miami even have the cap to pay him the 2 yr. 5 milli he wants?

Bottom line, we should be able to give Fisher more money than Miami.

Our Summer league team gives up leads like we do in the regular season..LOL Something never change.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Running out of pieces to acquire.
smh.gif

I would punch an orphan to replace Sasha with Korver.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn
If Fisher goes to the Heat that would be low.
smh.gif
I'll lose all respect I have for that man.

Something along the lines of..."We all saw in game 7. Kobe went 6-24 from the field...and they still won...because he had teammates to pick him up. We want to get to a point where IF one of us shoots like that, we still end up winning the game."

Anthony Morrow just signed with the Nets. +#@@!
smh.gif

@$*@ Bosh,

@$*@ Wade,

@$*@ Lebron,

@$*@ cheats as a team, organization, and as a mother%&$*%&%^ crew.

And if you want to be down with Miami cHeat,

Then @$*@ you too.

Pat Riley @$*@ you too.

All you mother %*$&%&%,

@$*@ you too

You +$%!%%+!#*!+% can't be us or see us

West Side till' we die,

Lakers all the way....

Question to the Lakers fan, is offering Fisher less money than Blake disrespectful? I mean damn, why only a 1 year deal?

I mainly just lurk in here, but I feel I needed to say....

As Fish being one of my favorite Lakers for a while I'd lose all respect for him if he signed with the Heat. Hopefully he's just using this as a way to get the $$ he wants from the Lakers...

and until LeBron gets a ring (if he ever does) any smack he talks about Kobe or the Lakers is invalid.

man i hope fish is out there doing some secret scouting work, taking a vacation, or just playing cards with lakers' management for the most part. and riley better not be offering him a coaching position down the line too...

MisterP:
"We all saw in game 7. Kobe went 6-24 from the field...and they still won...because he had teammates to pick him up. We want to get to a point where IF one of us shoots like that, we still end up winning the game."
Why the hell is he talking like Kobe went 6-24 and lost?
laugh.gif
"We want to get to a point where one of us goes 6-24 and we still win." Yeah, ummmm... that's exactly what happened to Kobe, big guy.
laugh.gif

How 'bout you win yourself a Finals game before spouting off about someone who has won 16 Finals games.
roll.gif

If Fisher goes to Miami, I literally might throw up. 
sick.gif

Walton and Sasha's contract are killing us.  

I hope the Lakers land a big name player and take some shine away from the cHeat.  

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

How 'bout you win yourself a Finals game before spouting off about someone who has won 16 Finals games.
roll.gif

How bout Bron actually playing in a finals game before he starts popping off at the mouth....greatest player in the nba my $*+
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom