[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

Delonte West might be waived like I thought he would.

Damn Mitch for being so impatient.
smh.gif

!!+! Shaq....
a part of me wants him back just so he can retire a Laker.... but the other part is like Hell no.... we won 2 without his lazy *!! and he would'nt bring anything to the table for the team but nostalgic chatter,

I bet he run his fat *!! back to miami now... "Win a Ring for the King....... but in Miami now."

IMO we need to get our bench really solid... like we cant have any doubt of our bench at all...
Sign TMac, Bring in a Vet Big man to spell Bynum, and i heard some talk of the Lakers persuing Hedo... DO IT!!!! Trade Luke, Morrison, and Powell.... Sign and trade them dudes or whatever but i like Turk on our team, he can handle the rock and shoot, and make plays himself.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

So I guess we can finally dead this Miller talk, Heat thread says it's been confirmed that Miller is signing with them.

IMO I say resign Fisher and sign Oneal (yeah I said it)... for some reason, my guts tell me Oneal is salty about this "Dream Team"

I think he would want to play against them, Lakers would be the answer for that. Oneal would be great as Bynum's back up.

Gives Bynum a rest and not having to put Pau at center. LO can play small forward like he wants to.

Starting 5:
Fisher
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Andrew

Backup 5
Blake
Sasha
Lamar
Luke
Shaq

Sounds good to me.

Honestly I think Shaq would fit on this team as a back up only. But do you think he would come back? Do you think Kobe or the Lakers organization would take him back?

Well... i'll put it this way, under Phil Jackson and his "Last Stand" season, I believe anything is possible.

IMO I think Shaq have gotten use to not being the main guy anymore, spending 3 years under Wade, 2 years under Nash and a year under LeBron.

I think that should be enough time for him to realize he's not the main guy anymore.

And why wouldn't Kobe and the Lakers want him back? They won 2 without him, Kobe has 1 more than him, so even if they win again this year together, Kobe will still have 1 more than him. They have already proven that they didn't need him.

Honestly I think Shaq would fit on this team as a back up only. But do you think he would come back? Do you think Kobe or the Lakers organization would take him back?
I WOULD LOVE FOR SHAQ TO RETIRE AS A CHAMPION AND A LAKER

its fitting...i do wish he does come back

So I guess we can finally dead this Miller talk, Heat thread says it's been confirmed that Miller is signing with them.

IMO I say resign Fisher and sign Oneal (yeah I said it)... for some reason, my guts tell me Oneal is salty about this "Dream Team"

I think he would want to play against them, Lakers would be the answer for that. Oneal would be great as Bynum's back up.

Gives Bynum a rest and not having to put Pau at center. LO can play small forward like he wants to.

Starting 5:
Fisher
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Andrew

Backup 5
Blake
Sasha
Lamar
Luke
Shaq

Sounds good to me.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Well... i'll put it this way, under Phil Jackson and his "Last Stand" season, I believe anything is possible.[/color]

IMO I think Shaq have gotten use to not being the main guy anymore, spending 3 years under Wade, 2 years under Nash and a year under LeBron.

I think that should be enough time for him to realize he's not the main guy anymore.

And why wouldn't Kobe and the Lakers want him back? They won 2 without him, Kobe has 1 more than him, so even if they win again this year together, Kobe will still have 1 more than him. They have already proven that they didn't need him.
Yes.

And no, I wouldn't mind seeing Shaq on the bench for our squad. He's showed that he can still perform during Cleveland's playoff run last year.

I'm not worried about the ego since that'll have to be checked at the door if/when he's signed at the Vet min.

I'm not even lying guys, I have total confidence in L.A. I feel like they're going to shock the world next year in the playoffs.

We already have a big liability in Bynum, we don't know need another center who is guaranteed to miss games during the season. IMO Shaq is too old and washed up

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Remember folks when Kobe was wanting to leave the Lakers were not a back to back 60+ win team.

Oh and WE STILL THE CHAMPS, SEE YOU IN THE FINALS MIAMI.

THIS RING WILL BE THE MOST EPIC WIN IN HISTORY.

Remember folks when jbone2308 turned in his Lakers fan card after the Rockets series 2 years ago....
laugh.gif

j/k man

I wouldn't mind having Snaq back in a bench role but indications are he still thinks he can start. I wouldn't be surprised if he dragged his fat carcass back to South Beach to ride the coattails of the SuperFriends to one last ring and into the sunset. What's the progress with Fish and are there any decent bigs still left?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I WOULD LOVE FOR SHAQ TO RETIRE AS A CHAMPION AND A LAKER

its fitting...i do wish he does come back

This.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Remember folks when Kobe was wanting to leave the Lakers were not a back to back 60+ win team.

Oh and WE STILL THE CHAMPS, SEE YOU IN THE FINALS MIAMI.

THIS RING WILL BE THE MOST EPIC WIN IN HISTORY.

Remember folks when jbone2308 turned in his Lakers fan card after the Rockets series 2 years ago....
laugh.gif

How can we forget. 

Dude made a whole thread about it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Remember guys, we're still the champs until we're dethroned. Nothing to worry about, we got the chemistry, experience, and the talent. Fisher will sign with us soon, and dont lose faith in Mitch he'll pull something else off to keep us in the news and make sure we stay par to par with Pat Riley's moves. I promise. We're gonna be fine, and i promise you itll be a lot easier for us to make it back to the finals than the Heat. They are going to have so much pressure on them its going to be rediculous...if LeBron thought he had pressure on him last year...oh man
laugh.gif

Keep the faith, we're the champs...and it wont be changing anytime soon.
pimp.gif

We gonna bring the heat this upcoming season
pimp.gif

Pretty sure what happen last night has motivated the Laker players and front office.

Laker Nation stand the F up!!

I will guarantee that Lebron and Wade will be disrespecting Kobe next season . They have a swag now and they will be treating Kobe like an old man. It's all good though. More anger and fuel for Kobe to put in work
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I will guarantee that Lebron and Wade will be disrespecting Kobe next season . They have a swag now and they will be treating Kobe like an old man. It's all good though. More anger and fuel for Kobe to put in work
pimp.gif

They say as soon as James said he was going to MIA Kobe hit the gym....
pimp.gif
I hope the rest of the team went with him...

pimp.gif

They say as soon as James said he was going to MIA Kobe hit the gym....
pimp.gif
I hope the rest of the team went with him...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is gonna be an interesting season..

I remember last week Ron saying through his twitter:  "Why am I hitting the gym so hard, like if it was my contract year?" 

It's a good sign. 

Also, when the hell are Kobe and Andrew going to have their respective surgeries? 

pimp.gif
Artest is going to do try to HURT Lebron hopefully
devil.gif
,but also how can lakers not be favorites is BEYOND ME! They only have 4 players and they havent even played 1 game and people are calling them favorites? +%@+...

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

nba_g_ilgauskas_576.jpg

For 10-12 MPG, why not? When Bynum goes out for his yearly mini-vacation, up him to 20 MPG.
laugh.gif

read he may follow Bron to Miami
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

nba_g_ilgauskas_576.jpg

For 10-12 MPG, why not? When Bynum goes out for his yearly mini-vacation, up him to 20 MPG.
laugh.gif
read he may follow Bron to Miami
nerd.gif

I think Z has more integrity than to hop to Miami with LeBron.
laugh.gif
The Lakers can also use the rest of the MLE ($1.8M) while Miami can only offer the veteran's minimum.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I remember last week Ron saying through his twitter:  "Why am I hitting the gym so hard, like if it was my contract year?" 

It's a good sign. 

Also, when the hell are Kobe and Andrew going to have their respective surgeries? 

I thought Kobe decided against having surgery.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's a good sign. 

I thought Kobe decided against having surgery.
can i see article? i really want to know what kobe said about his finger.

Back
Top Bottom