[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

old clip i found and thought id share
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ sasha, he even flops on the bench

So I guess we can finally dead this Miller talk, Heat thread says it's been confirmed that Miller is signing with them.

IMO I say resign Fisher and sign Oneal (yeah I said it)... for some reason, my guts tell me Oneal is salty about this "Dream Team"

I think he would want to play against them, Lakers would be the answer for that. Oneal would be great as Bynum's back up.

Gives Bynum a rest and not having to put Pau at center. LO can play small forward like he wants to.

Starting 5:
Fisher
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Andrew

Backup 5
Blake
Sasha
Lamar
Luke
Shaq

Sounds good to me.

Remember folks when Kobe was wanting to leave the Lakers were not a back to back 60+ win team.

Oh and WE STILL THE CHAMPS, SEE YOU IN THE FINALS MIAMI.

THIS RING WILL BE THE MOST EPIC WIN IN HISTORY.

Remember folks when Kobe was wanting to leave the Lakers were not a back to back 60+ win team.

Oh and WE STILL THE CHAMPS, SEE YOU IN THE FINALS MIAMI.

THIS RING WILL BE THE MOST EPIC WIN IN HISTORY.

I hope we scoop up some off the radar athletic swingman.  Gerald Green is on the summer league team, correct?  I finally sick of luke.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

So I guess we can finally dead this Miller talk, Heat thread says it's been confirmed that Miller is signing with them.

IMO I say resign Fisher and sign Oneal (yeah I said it)... for some reason, my guts tell me Oneal is salty about this "Dream Team"

I think he would want to play against them, Lakers would be the answer for that. Oneal would be great as Bynum's back up.

Gives Bynum a rest and not having to put Pau at center. LO can play small forward like he wants to.

Starting 5:
Fisher
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Andrew

Backup 5
Blake
Sasha
Lamar
Luke
Shaq

Sounds good to me.

Honestly I think Shaq would fit on this team as a back up only. But do you think he would come back? Do you think Kobe or the Lakers organization would take him back?

Alrighty since Cleveland is in rebuild mode, any chances of us landing or trading for a player on that team? Anthony Parker, JJ Hickson, Powe?

Shaq as a laker again won't be a bad idea. It seems like the entire NBA has to band together to stop this super team. Kobe and shaq just may put his pride aside for a greater good. If they come together and beat the heat in the Finals
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom