Women: Does a real man raise his voice at you?

cause even healthy relationships have arguments and that can lead to abuse
your whole argument lies on you opinion that this is right..

a healthy relationship will never yield abuse

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

cause even healthy relationships have arguments and that can lead to abuse
your whole argument lies on you opinion that this is right..

a healthy relationship will never yield abuse
true, but a lot of people o n this board seem to think that a healthy relationship doesnt include arguments. I honestly think that arguments areslightly necessary for a truly healthy relationship

Wow.

Niketalk is driving me towards a castration spree today. I feel like hitting the streets and just slicin' @@@!%+ balls off.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Wow.

Niketalk is driving me towards a castration spree today. I hitting the streets and just slicin' +@%!%# balls off.
ima be slicin lips off
grin.gif

both kinds

I dont like my man yelling at me or talking to me in any way where it feels like im his daughter instead of his girl. He raises hisvoice sometimes but not often. But raising your voice doesn't always help the situation, sometimes it jus makes it worse.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Babiicakes88

I dont like my man yelling at me or talking to me in any way where it feels like im his daughter instead of his girl. He raises his voice sometimes but not often. But raising your voice doesn't always help the situation, sometimes it jus makes it worse.
wink.gif

That's what she said...

The thing is this, most men feel that because it's a man's world (and it is, regardless of whether that's good or bad) that at the end of the day,he's gonna be the one to take the reigns on his relationship becauseyou're his woman. And I agree with that. I'm all for everything being equal, but the way the world truly worksdoesn't lend itself to true equality. At some point, just like in politics, one person has to be the person toknow that if the time calls for it, it's on them to make a decision. Add a lil male ego into the mix, and there you have it. And alot of women, like mygirl, like to undercut their man's authority. The reality of it is that power has always come from physicality (politics::military, cavemen::clubs), inone way or another. So because I'm physically bigger and stronger than her, it makes natural sense that I would be dominant in the relationship. I'msure tha's how your man looks at it.

Naw I don't raise my voice if the grl does it its whatever I jus tell em to calm down. If not I jus leave. I can't stand arguing I'm so laid back nbarely ever get mad

Wow.

Niketalk is driving me towards a castration spree today. I feel like hitting the streets and just slicin' @@@!%+ balls off.

Yikes. Dirty, can we get an IP addy on her whereabouts?

I don't raise my voice, unless a voice is raised at me. And NEVER in public, I'll just leave immediately. My arguing has to be done in private.

I HATE seeing a couple/people arguing in the mall, grocery store, on the street, etc. It just looks so silly...
Dudes with the hard-pointing and chest poked out, ladies with the neck movement and hyperbolic hand motions. LOL GET A ROOM!

Alright I understand where this guy's coming from, but at the same time abuse isn't really the resolution to establishing dominance and solidifyingyour relationship with your female.

Don't get me wrong, I've been with these types of tricks that fit the exact description you have of them. Sometimes it can't be helped to raiseyour voice because from my own experiences some girls like to push your buttons just to see how far your patience goes (true story, no ducktales). With thatsaid, it's a 50/50 situation. Yes, girls don't need any verbal abuse leading to physical abuse, but at the same time in this day and age some girls doneed to get regulated here and there.

If they're the type to establish what they expect out of you and treat you well, ain't no way she's going to start trifling. But if she's a JO,or any derogatory mannered woman with no self respect for herself or for your existence. Then proceed with Chris Rock's advice with caution...and shake thehell out of her, then bounce cause it ain't worth the repercussions later on.

Wow.

Dylan will cut a !*!#+, or two.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Yeah, a man can raise his voice, because a woman knows how to push his buttons because she knows what ticks him off. BTW I never scream at people in front of the public, or in my family, friend's face. I'm the type of dude that likes to keep my stuff behind close doors.

Cause behind close doors, I put a pillow to her face or stomach and punch it and it doesn't leave bruises behind.
everything was ok till i got to the last line..anyways I did that before and it didn't work..and some females been acting crazy when you
don't yell at them..I just hit them with the silent mode..
laugh.gif

But really raising your voice will make her do worse which will result in nothing.

Seriously, I haven't lay hands on my girl, but I always think in the back of my mind if I did, and she calls it quits. She's hella weak. Especially when it's her fault too. I ain't gonna lay hands on my girl unless she was really insulting me in the most degradable way. Americans tend to think that Men beating on women is all the man's fault. When really, women use that to their advantage, and they just pick up that phone to call 911 to get their men in trouble.
word
my ex pretty much cheated on me and i found out so i got mad and called her fat and then she called cops on me because "i was harassing her"
ohwell.gif
what in the world...?

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

dude is really arguing about hitting a female?

the only thing I could think of is his pops must of put the beatdown on his moms and he probably thought it was amusing

my moms got the beatdown occasionally and I'd be in my room like "df?! why don't she leave"

I won't put my hands on my girl but a shake won't hurt

You need to stop thinking. Cause I was always wondering why my mom didn't leave, and I always wanted to call the cops on him, but I never did. See, I seemy mom and countless other women that have stayed in these type of relationship as a strong woman because they sacrificed themselves for the unity of family.The woman in this type of relationship didn't take the easy way out by giving up or calling police all day to put their men in jail and taking their dadaway from their kids. They did what it took to keep the family together even through tough times. That is sacrifice to the fullest. I can say for my family,that my mom and dad are truly in love. They make small conversations throughout the day, bring lunch for each other, go on little hot dates like they are inhigh school. And it's a beautiful thing to me, and I have my mom to thank for not giving up on my pops, and I have thanks for my pops for changing. If mymom was one of these woman like today's generation, all ready to leave you over one incident or more. I would have missed out on seeing all the good timesthat have occurred over time after the physical altercations. That's why I said it's weak if my girl leaves me if I laid hands on her, especially whenshe can't beat me through words, but she just has to go off topic and insult me or degrade me.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

dude is really arguing about hitting a female?

the only thing I could think of is his pops must of put the beatdown on his moms and he probably thought it was amusing

my moms got the beatdown occasionally and I'd be in my room like "df?! why don't she leave"

I won't put my hands on my girl but a shake won't hurt

You need to stop thinking. Cause I was always wondering why my mom didn't leave, and I always wanted to call the cops on him, but I never did. See, I see my mom and countless other women that have stayed in these type of relationship as a strong woman because they sacrificed themselves for the unity of family. The woman in this type of relationship didn't take the easy way out by giving up or calling police all day to put their men in jail and taking their dad away from their kids. They did what it took to keep the family together even through tough times. That is sacrifice to the fullest. I can say for my family, that my mom and dad are truly in love. They make small conversations throughout the day, bring lunch for each other, go on little hot dates like they are in high school. And it's a beautiful thing to me, and I have my mom to thank for not giving up on my pops, and I have thanks for my pops for changing. If my mom was one of these woman like today's generation, all ready to leave you over one incident or more. I would have missed out on seeing all the good times that have occurred over time after the physical altercations. That's why I said it's weak if my girl leaves me if I laid hands on her, especially when she can't beat me through words, but she just has to go off topic and insult me or degrade me.

Your dad took the easy way out by beating on your mother. I got your message and I'm not coming at your parents, just the situation. There are somesituations where its cool to be weak, abuse is one of them. What would you tell your daughter if her man hit her?

FYI: This week is Teen domestic abuse week...

"Dont you know bad boys move in silence"

measured, even tones are more effective for me to get my point across.

Weekend Girl wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm liable to wild out at times so I need regulation I can't front, I won't respect a dude if he don't put me in check sometimes. If he evertouches me it's a wrap, though.

See this shorty knows whats up! Regulation!

Back
Top Bottom