WOMEN ARE EXTRA SALTY ON VALENTINES DAY

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm not the type to get into Valentine's Day, whether I'm seeing someone or not. But I liked this status I saw this morning
Dude in reality is an ultimate simp from what I've seen, but yeah.

"I want all my fellow men to listen to me. Don't get that girlfriend of yours ANYTHING until you've gotten your momma a rose for Valentines day.

Happy Valentines day momma, hope you like the flowers I got you [emoji]9829[/emoji]"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I'm not the type to get into Valentine's Day, whether I'm seeing someone or not. But I liked this status I saw this morning
Dude in reality is an ultimate simp from what I've seen, but yeah.

"I want all my fellow men to listen to me. Don't get that girlfriend of yours ANYTHING until you've gotten your momma a rose for Valentines day.

Happy Valentines day momma, hope you like the flowers I got you [emoji]9829[/emoji]"
pimp.gif

I swear, I checked my FB and came straight here to see if their was a bitterness thread going.

...chicks goin ham right now of FB.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Shout out to all the guys (and girls I guess) that cheat on their better halves yet will manage to make them feel like their "one and only" this Val's Day! E

damn.gif

thanks for the shoutout homie
The main gets the treats

yep, gotta treat the main at least a lil better than the side pieces. but now that i think about it, i dont cheat on my chick. its only cheatin if i smash another chick while im butt naked wit my socks off

Note to self: Not cheating if I keep my socks on.

I swear, I checked my FB and came straight here to see if their was a bitterness thread going.

...chicks goin ham right now of FB.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Shout out to all the guys (and girls I guess) that cheat on their better halves yet will manage to make them feel like their "one and only" this Val's Day! E

damn.gif

thanks for the shoutout homie
The main gets the treats

yep, gotta treat the main at least a lil better than the side pieces. but now that i think about it, i dont cheat on my chick. its only cheatin if i smash another chick while im butt naked wit my socks off

Note to self: Not cheating if I keep my socks on.

I'm actually tempted to reactivate facebook just so i can make fun of people.

that wouldn't be very mature though......

nerd.gif

I'm actually tempted to reactivate facebook just so i can make fun of people.

that wouldn't be very mature though......

nerd.gif

Great valentines day
the day when ppl in general waste their time, on useless mundane crap, like flowers, chocolate, cards, hugs, kisses.......
SERIOUSLY!? WHO GIVES A F$$%
I wish i could have met the bastard that, came up with this useless excuse for a holiday, and punch them in the face!

my baby cuzzo
frown.gif

Great valentines day
the day when ppl in general waste their time, on useless mundane crap, like flowers, chocolate, cards, hugs, kisses.......
SERIOUSLY!? WHO GIVES A F$$%
I wish i could have met the bastard that, came up with this useless excuse for a holiday, and punch them in the face!

my baby cuzzo
frown.gif

They love to hit dudes with the 'stop being negative' all year round when we're honest about relationships, I love throwing it back in their faces at times like these.
y'all should post 'dont be so negative' and post the replies

They love to hit dudes with the 'stop being negative' all year round when we're honest about relationships, I love throwing it back in their faces at times like these.
y'all should post 'dont be so negative' and post the replies

posting the ones from my facebook news feed

"happy singles awareness day :smile: stuuupid holiday."
"today is a dumb holiday."
"valentines day is stupid as hell and should just vanish forever"

posting the ones from my facebook news feed

"happy singles awareness day :smile: stuuupid holiday."
"today is a dumb holiday."
"valentines day is stupid as hell and should just vanish forever"

Not too many salty statuses on my news feed.  But that's probably because I hid everyone who would probably make them off of my news feed 
laugh.gif

Not too many salty statuses on my news feed.  But that's probably because I hid everyone who would probably make them off of my news feed 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

laugh.gif

I just realized this about my feed moments ago.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

laugh.gif

I just realized this about my feed moments ago.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom