WOMEN ARE EXTRA SALTY ON VALENTINES DAY

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bitter females that can't hold on to a relationship if their life depended on it are salty.

jump offs hate this holiday.
Truth.

Females are gonna be extra salty tomorrow. Talking about "all they need are themselves", knowing they're dying on the inside.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I told ya'll my plan already.

The club.

everytime i go out on valentines day weekend it ends well for me......unfortunately i couldn;t make it out this year. fml

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I told ya'll my plan already.

The club.

everytime i go out on valentines day weekend it ends well for me......unfortunately i couldn;t make it out this year. fml

Psh, the only salt that's going to be involved in my Valentine's Day is the salt around the shot glass rim.

Psh, the only salt that's going to be involved in my Valentine's Day is the salt around the shot glass rim.

I've had a girl for 5 of the past 6 Valentine's days but for the few that I didn't, it didn't bother me at all..There are people in this world dealing with legitimate heartbreak year round (death of a loved one, child, etc..) and you're gonna complain because you didn't get a nasty tasting heart shaped box of Russell Stover's? Pathetic

I've had a girl for 5 of the past 6 Valentine's days but for the few that I didn't, it didn't bother me at all..There are people in this world dealing with legitimate heartbreak year round (death of a loved one, child, etc..) and you're gonna complain because you didn't get a nasty tasting heart shaped box of Russell Stover's? Pathetic

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Shout out to all the guys (and girls I guess) that cheat on their better halves yet will manage to make them feel like their "one and only" this Val's Day! E

damn.gif

thanks for the shoutout homie
The main gets the treats

Shout out to all the guys (and girls I guess) that cheat on their better halves yet will manage to make them feel like their "one and only" this Val's Day! E

damn.gif

The main gets the treats

yea man we get it, you got a main chick and mistresses

yea man we get it, you got a main chick and mistresses

It's downright hilarious. I'm gonna tell females tomorrow that they're Forever Alone. They hate that.

It's downright hilarious. I'm gonna tell females tomorrow that they're Forever Alone. They hate that.

Back
Top Bottom