WOMEN ARE EXTRA SALTY ON VALENTINES DAY

that pic had me sayin' WHAT THE super loud in the office 
indifferent.gif
.. flip to next page & that #$@% multiplied 5 more times.. 
this thread (thanks to that pic) pretty much ruined my god damned day. 
indifferent.gif

that pic had me sayin' WHAT THE super loud in the office 
indifferent.gif
.. flip to next page & that #$@% multiplied 5 more times.. 
this thread (thanks to that pic) pretty much ruined my god damned day. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

doesnt isnt she have a man tho? she said from her and her love
laugh.gif
i'm sure he got her something

Which reminds me im behind on my 35 cent a day sally struthers help heal the kids fund

laugh.gif

Which reminds me im behind on my 35 cent a day sally struthers help heal the kids fund

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Salty is not the word these @#$$$%$ are buggin out. I got a call from wifey's cousin saying how they both think ima heartless sorry excuse for a man lol I got her something jus 2 make up tho. My side pieces were expecting more than "the deek", they will be highly disapointed

Salty is not the word these @#$$$%$ are buggin out. I got a call from wifey's cousin saying how they both think ima heartless sorry excuse for a man lol I got her something jus 2 make up tho. My side pieces were expecting more than "the deek", they will be highly disapointed

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Oh and here are some statuses:

Valentine's Day = So Overrated! But to those of you who celebrate it, Happy Valentine's Day!
1zmo390.jpg

Happy Valentines Day everyone. Hopefully it's going a lot better for everyone else :smile:
2z4wvvc.jpg

And this chick always talks about her and her lover but i never see a pic of dude...she's just creepy:

My love and I would like to say happy valentine's day to all my familys and friends
vzyjip.jpg

bruh u better be related to them mud ducks, or they better be friends of the family or sumthin cause aint no way id have them as fb friends. them !++$ look like the back of my balls

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Oh and here are some statuses:

Valentine's Day = So Overrated! But to those of you who celebrate it, Happy Valentine's Day!
1zmo390.jpg

Happy Valentines Day everyone. Hopefully it's going a lot better for everyone else :smile:
2z4wvvc.jpg

And this chick always talks about her and her lover but i never see a pic of dude...she's just creepy:

My love and I would like to say happy valentine's day to all my familys and friends
vzyjip.jpg

bruh u better be related to them mud ducks, or they better be friends of the family or sumthin cause aint no way id have them as fb friends. them !++$ look like the back of my balls

Broad lookin' like Martin after he caught the ILL uppercut from Thomas "Hitman" Hearns.

Broad lookin' like Martin after he caught the ILL uppercut from Thomas "Hitman" Hearns.

Back
Top Bottom