WOMEN ARE EXTRA SALTY ON VALENTINES DAY

I'm done with Facebook for about a week or so. I'm not trying to read all this Valentine's BS.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bitter females that can't hold on to a relationship if their life depended on it are salty.

jump offs hate this holiday.
Truth.

Females are gonna be extra salty tomorrow. Talking about "all they need are themselves", knowing they're dying on the inside.
This!!!

I don't know what is worse though the "I hate valentines day...and men"

or the

"OMG my BF is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" and "I love you soooooooo much babe"

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bitter females that can't hold on to a relationship if their life depended on it are salty.

jump offs hate this holiday.
Truth.

Females are gonna be extra salty tomorrow. Talking about "all they need are themselves", knowing they're dying on the inside.
This!!!

I don't know what is worse though the "I hate valentines day...and men"

or the

I'm not the type to get into Valentine's Day, whether I'm seeing someone or not. But I liked this status I saw this morning
Dude in reality is an ultimate simp from what I've seen, but yeah.

"I want all my fellow men to listen to me. Don't get that girlfriend of yours ANYTHING until you've gotten your momma a rose for Valentines day.

Happy Valentines day momma, hope you like the flowers I got you [emoji]9829[/emoji]"

I'm not the type to get into Valentine's Day, whether I'm seeing someone or not. But I liked this status I saw this morning
Dude in reality is an ultimate simp from what I've seen, but yeah.

"I want all my fellow men to listen to me. Don't get that girlfriend of yours ANYTHING until you've gotten your momma a rose for Valentines day.

Happy Valentines day momma, hope you like the flowers I got you [emoji]9829[/emoji]"

I can't stand these chicks man, they love it to be known that they are in a relationship, and that he does stuff for them, when all dude really did was remember that she likes bbq potato chips instead of plain.  Usually the ones i try to crack but they love that !#%#@*! title so much.

I can't stand these chicks man, they love it to be known that they are in a relationship, and that he does stuff for them, when all dude really did was remember that she likes bbq potato chips instead of plain.  Usually the ones i try to crack but they love that !#%#@*! title so much.

I expect to see a lot of upset chicks today. The fact of the matter is these same chicks don't do the things necessary to get/keep a man so they deserve to be single. Single chicks will be walking with their heads down in shame today.

I expect to see a lot of upset chicks today. The fact of the matter is these same chicks don't do the things necessary to get/keep a man so they deserve to be single. Single chicks will be walking with their heads down in shame today.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Post 'em.
Here is one from a chick I used to smang. Guess it aint too bad, but yeah women get a little NaCL on Valentines day
Valentine's Day......booooooooooooooo! Lol, I'm just hating because I don't have a sweetheart. Happy V-Day to all those in love, looking for love, loving themselves, learning to love, and all that other love stuff:))))

Originally Posted by Mister916

Post 'em.
Here is one from a chick I used to smang. Guess it aint too bad, but yeah women get a little NaCL on Valentines day
Valentine's Day......booooooooooooooo! Lol, I'm just hating because I don't have a sweetheart. Happy V-Day to all those in love, looking for love, loving themselves, learning to love, and all that other love stuff:))))

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Psh, the only salt that's going to be involved in my Valentine's Day is the salt around the shot glass rim.

i gotchu

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Psh, the only salt that's going to be involved in my Valentine's Day is the salt around the shot glass rim.

i gotchu

"I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me." - Happy Valentine's Day everybody - esp to my one & only. [emoji]9829[/emoji] //It's not "single awareness day" ... u should be aware everyday you're single and don't have a man like mine. LOL JK!!! but really, its just another day to love your loved ones!
smile.gif
*kisses*

"I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me." - Happy Valentine's Day everybody - esp to my one & only. [emoji]9829[/emoji] //It's not "single awareness day" ... u should be aware everyday you're single and don't have a man like mine. LOL JK!!! but really, its just another day to love your loved ones!
smile.gif
*kisses*

The ultimate is to break up with a chick on Valentine's Day. Oh and am I the only one who is slightly peeved when I hear the word ValenTIMES day? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The ultimate is to break up with a chick on Valentine's Day. Oh and am I the only one who is slightly peeved when I hear the word ValenTIMES day? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tell me about it
30t6p3b.gif
....chick was trying to argue with me at 8AM because of a status I put up clowning single women saying the status updates were gone be on a "lonely and suicidal tip" today
laugh.gif
...she was extra salty.

Tell me about it
30t6p3b.gif
....chick was trying to argue with me at 8AM because of a status I put up clowning single women saying the status updates were gone be on a "lonely and suicidal tip" today
laugh.gif
...she was extra salty.

Back
Top Bottom