Woman killed by an Illegal Immigrant

If someone gave you a list of jobs you would simply say that americans don't want to do those jobs anyway. Meanwhile the tech industry is fighting for immigration reform. Zuckerberg just donated 5 mil to an organization that helps "undocumented illegals" go to american schools.

Last edited:
Says ancestors/grandparents, but we're not talking about history. This child makes me sick to my stomach, I can't even read his posts long enough to bother to formulate a response. I'd be so embarassed. Guarantee he doesn't dare open his mouth to spew this ******** in his everyday life. His fingers are brave.

Go home and look up the word illegal. Get back to me.

Black men are the most negatively impacted by illegal immigration. It's ironic that you would be all for it.

Republicans wants the cheap labor

democrats want the eventual votes if they get amnesty and to please their base

It's pretty simple.

Wait what my *****?

Black men are the most negatively impacted by illegal immigration. It's ironic that you would be all for it.

It's pretty simple.
Wait what my *****?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have yet to hear of anyone on my side of the city complaining about their job being finessed by hispanics.

Adding to that, I work corporate so I don't care even if it was true.

Last edited:

It's pretty simple.

View media item 1376922

What completely horrible and biased "sources" :rofl:

He didn't even take time to research the writers.

Google AJ Delgado famb.

Yeah...

2nd article is FROM a group that wants to eliminate immigration.

:smh: This guy :lol:.

Go sit down somewhere dub.

This dude literally googled "blacks illegal immigration" and copypastad the first two results.

Didn't even read the articles.

Last edited:
He didn't even take time to research the writers.

Google AJ Delgado famb.

Yeah...

2nd article is FROM a group that wants to eliminate immigration.

:smh: This guy :lol:.

Go sit down somewhere dub.

This dude literally googled "blacks illegal immigration" and copypastad the first two results.

Didn't even read the articles.

This is the best case scenario :rofl:

No thread about this?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...point-finger-at-city-for-releasing-suspected/

Sorry but illegal immigrants of any race should not be in America. The suspect was already deported 5 times but still was able to come here. America has to incorporate a better fix of the immigration laws, system and apply more strict policies and enforcement. Illegal Aliens of any race are stealing jobs, helping businesses get richer, sending money to their homeland where their country of origin benefits. Democrats want to keep them for potential voting and it's absurd. I don't like Trump, but half of what he said we can all agree with but stories like these make him have a point. Even put more strict policies on international college students from Europe, Asia, Middle East because many of them overstay on their Visas.

If you want to immigrate here, you have to do it the fair way that most of our ancestors/grand parents did.

0wK.gif
I need some context.:lol:

You know what's the most convoluted thing about his whole argument "republicans want cheap labor".

Know your ******* history b.

Back in the day, segregationists were primarily DEMOCRAT.

It wasn't 'til 1924 that Democrats allowed blacks to attend conventions.

Southern democrats didn't want blacks to vote, especially since the majority of the black population was in the south.

Democrats just learned overtime that currying the black community's favor would just work in their favor. They don't give a **** about you b. They don't give a **** about illegal immigrants, and they don't give a **** about minorities.

Voting republican or democrat doesn't change a God damned thing. The stat quo remains and politicians are going to do whatever it takes to get into and remain in office.

Dub, do you honestly ******* believe that solely republicans want cheap labor? So when you see people exploiting mexican laborers, they're solely republican right?

:lol:

Most convoluted ******* logic ever.

Last edited:
A charlie Rangel quote is biased now? Really? Every source is biased on some way. Especially if you disagree with it.

If black people face poverty and low income wages it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that illegal immigrants are fighting for the same jobs in many cases and bringing down wages. How would more competition help?

Is illegal immigration helping the black community?

Last edited:
You know what's the most convoluted thing about his whole argument "republicans want cheap labor".

Know your ******* history b.

Back in the day, segregationists were primarily DEMOCRAT.

It wasn't 'til 1924 that Democrats allowed blacks to attend conventions.

Southern democrats didn't want blacks to vote, especially since the majority of the black population was in the south.

Democrats just learned overtime that currying the black community's favor would just work in their favor. They don't give a **** about you b. They don't give a **** about illegal immigrants, and they don't give a **** about minorities.

Voting republican or democrat doesn't change a God damned thing. The stat quo remains and politicians are going to do whatever it takes to get into and remain in office.

Dub, do you honestly ******* believe that solely republicans want cheap labor? So when you see people exploiting mexican laborers, they're solely republican right?

:lol:

Most convoluted ******* logic ever.

While the 2 party system is a joke, you can't tell me we would have legal gay marriage, cannabis laws being eased or legal, and some change in healthcare under a Republican administration. There is a difference in the message and all politics are local. Bet you more than half of the corporations vote Republican.

While the 2 party system is a joke, you can't tell me we would have legal gay marriage, cannabis laws being eased or legal, and some change in healthcare under a Republican administration. There is a difference in the message and all politics are local. Bet you more than half of the corporations vote Republican.

Bruh it's all about currying favor and building your constituency base.

Most democrats could give AF about gay marriage or cannabis legalization.

But again, if it helps them stay in office they'll be in favor of it.

It wasn't until "Southern Strategy" that blacks started voting democrat.

Republicans wanted to win the white vote in the south since most historically voted democrat because most southern democrats were segregationists.

In the long run that changed the dynamic of black/republican relations.

It's all BS honestly.

Both democrats and republicans can kiss my whole *******. Ya'll can buy what they're selling, I'm good.

Last edited:
I agree it's all BS and pandering, but it does effect some change.

Depends on who you're asking. It affects change for those who have a dog in the fight. Organizations, groups, ppl, etc. that have money, sure it helps them alot. W/ the Fed, no cap on campaign contributions, and no term limits for Congress, if u don't have money, u have no voice.

But on the topic at hand, the local authorities definitely dropped the ball on this. Her family could sue for negligence I'm sure.

So you're blaming en entire population of illegal immigrants over ONE man's deed? Serious?

Here's an example of the jobs that are being taken away from hardworking Americans! :rolleyes

I welcome this hard working immigrants. Have much more respect for them than I do the people working the system for a check a child. Send those people out

Zuckerberg just donated 5 mil to an organization that helps "undocumented illegals" go to american schools.
wait this is supposed to be a bad thing? 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

it's kind of ironic that the classic conservative views of free market and survival of the fittest goes out the window when they get scared of competing with illegal immigrants. you really lacking that much confidence in yourself and your kin b that you gotta spend time supporting keeping other human beings down.

Last edited:

Bruh it's all about currying favor and building your constituency base.

Most democrats could give AF about gay marriage or cannabis legalization.

But again, if it helps them stay in office they'll be in favor of it.

It wasn't until "Southern Strategy" that blacks started voting democrat.

Republicans wanted to win the white vote in the south since most historically voted democrat because most southern democrats were segregationists.

In the long run that changed the dynamic of black/republican relations.

It's all BS honestly.

Both democrats and republicans can kiss my whole *******. Ya'll can buy what they're selling, I'm good.

Brah I completely disagree. And this "they both the same" steez is one of the worst opinions someone can have

The way Democrats and GOP governed is extremely different. Both from a social and economic stand point.

While I do believe politicians lie and there is a lot of "get down or lay down" when it comes to the Party platform. There is a lot of self selection of people that go into politics. Some like me if i were going to run would probably be a Democrat based on my personal views, were as some like Blco or Crcballer would be with the GOP.

People when going into politics naturally sort into the different parties.

The Democrat party splinter with Civil Rights. Kinda like America did over slavery. Republicans became the party of white supremacy after that with the Southern Strategy. Fine

But condemning the entire party for the actions of some sounds as short sighted to me as saying "You know Lincoln was a Republican right?"

I'm not about having an allegiance to any party, **** that, but as a progressive I will favor the party that supports progressive social and economic polices. And that is overwhelmingly the Democrats right. Not all of them, sure, because as we saw with the "Blue Dogs" and the "Tea Party" there are splinter groups that form.
-----------
The problem is not with two party system too, IMO. If there were more parties they would still have to band together to pass legislation

If America had a multi party system we would probably have four major ones: Progressives, Center Left, Center Right, Tea Party. They would still group all naturally

If the America people want a better functioning government we need:

-To repeal Citizen's Untied

-Severely restrict campaign finance

-Make voting opt out, instead of opt in

-Undo Gerrymandering. Districts are either slit up equally along census blocks (not consideration fro demographics) or each district has to demographically be close as possible to the make up of the state.

-Make election day a national holiday every year

-Dramatically increase polling center but get them outta churches

-Term limits on EVERYONE. President (2 terms, 8 years), Senators (2 years, 12 years), Congressmen (8 terms, 16 years), Justices (20 years).

-That way the values on our elected officials have a better chance of aligning with each generation

-Change the Filibuster rules back to 51.

And that's just on a national level, state and local officials are much more important to our daily lives but their it gets sticky on trying to force certain states to do stuff.

it is just like looking at crime in the black community. Yes there are a-hole politicians, but many can't flourish and do good because the system is so flawed.

Fix the system and we will have better candidates, better candidates leads to better parties, and better parties lead to better governments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom