WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4.1.2011[/color]

STING'S COMING TO NTWT MANIA??!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!
I think he's knows who's announcing NTWT Mania.

I wasn't going to announce this til' tomorrow but...

Spoiler [+]
COLE IS COMING.

AND HE'S CALLING NTWTMANIA.

28lyu8k.gif

Get ready, nerds.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]check the tweets. Insider information.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My Man Cole. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exactly who i want calling my victory. Then we are gonna celebrate with my girl and his shmob! Yes Yes.[/color]
Spoiler [+]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]check the tweets. Insider information.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My Man Cole. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Exactly who i want calling my victory. Then we are gonna celebrate with my girl and his shmob! Yes Yes.[/color]
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'm disappointed in the lack of promos from my two favorites this week... Cutter and Tennhouse.

I'm ready to Dibiase TennHouse. I just haven't had time to put the finishing touches on my promo.

ive been out of town the last few days but ill be back home tonight, so dont worry ill show Hombelobo "Whats Up" before mania
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'm disappointed in the lack of promos from my two favorites this week... Cutter and Tennhouse.

I'm ready to Dibiase TennHouse. I just haven't had time to put the finishing touches on my promo.

ive been out of town the last few days but ill be back home tonight, so dont worry ill show Hombelobo "Whats Up" before mania
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Was on Twitter and saw this from Rob Dyrdek..
Kid Lightning getting ready for war at WWE Wrestlemania!
267802707.jpg

Only if he bring Big Black with him. He pulls off the Small Guy with Giant Bodyguard role better than Tyson Kidd. 

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Was on Twitter and saw this from Rob Dyrdek..
Kid Lightning getting ready for war at WWE Wrestlemania!
267802707.jpg

Only if he bring Big Black with him. He pulls off the Small Guy with Giant Bodyguard role better than Tyson Kidd. 

Back
Top Bottom