WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

damn tara is hot
pimp.gif

Yo, broskis. Can someone tan my back? I gotta finish getting ready.

Apologies in advance to IC Tourney guys. Don't mean to let you down but you will only be calling moves if you make it to the title match. Sorry dudes, but we are strapped for time and some of you have baseball games/pm'ed you will no show.

It's that time. I'm nervous and excited.

It's go time.

Yo, broskis. Can someone tan my back? I gotta finish getting ready.

Apologies in advance to IC Tourney guys. Don't mean to let you down but you will only be calling moves if you make it to the title match. Sorry dudes, but we are strapped for time and some of you have baseball games/pm'ed you will no show.

It's that time. I'm nervous and excited.

It's go time.

Originally Posted by Mister916

*heads to Method Man's office to petition for removal of rafters from NT Arena*

*breaks kayfabe*
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*goes back into kayfabe*

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

*heads to Method Man's office to petition for removal of rafters from NT Arena*

*breaks kayfabe*
Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*goes back into kayfabe*

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Good luck to all the NTWTMania participants..Can't wait to see who the winners are so I can hand pick my first victim..

*Paces backstage as a camera man follows me documenting my every move for my NTWTMania 15-0 Blu Ray that will be released in 2025.*

*Paces backstage as a camera man follows me documenting my every move for my NTWTMania 15-0 Blu Ray that will be released in 2025.*

Good luck to all the NTWTMania participants..Can't wait to see who the winners are so I can hand pick my first victim..

Back
Top Bottom