WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Looking forward to WM, although having no MITB is a big blow to me.

Predictions:

Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio - ADR wins after Christian accidentally or "accidentally" costs Edge the match.

The Miz (c) vs. John Cena - Cena beats Miz clean with the FU or STF, then after Rock comes down and lays Cena out setting up their feud. If this turns Rock heel or not I'm not sure, I just don't think they would turn Cena heel for a feud with Rock who won't be around for a great amount of time after
eyes.gif

Triple H vs. The Undertaker - Undertaker wins clean with HBK watching on from the crowd.

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole - King pins Cole after Austin takes out Swagger with a Stunner. After, Cole gets a Stunner and beer bath.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Orton pins Punk clean. I had this as Punk before but it seems Orton doesn't loose big matches-- They continue the feud.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Cody gets a big win clean I reckon.

Snooki, Trish Stratus and John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler and LayCool - Snooki turns heel and costs her team the win by low blowing Morrison.

Sheamus (c) vs. Daniel Bryan - Sheamus retains cleanly after a good battle.

Kane, Big Show, Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov Kofi Kingston vs. The Corre - ShowKane's team win easily to excite the kids in attendance. Who cares about The Corre?

The outcomes I'm least sure about are the WWE title match and the Orton/Punk match.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The Matches and Betting Lines - Must Select All Eight Matches
  • World Heavyweight Championship Match: Edge (c) +330 vs [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Alberto Del Rio -490[/color]
  • WWE Championship Match: The Miz (c) +150 vs John Cena -190
  • No Holds Barred Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]The Undertaker -1050[/color] vs Triple H +550
  • Singles Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Randy Orton -265[/color] vs CM Punk +185
  • Singles Match, Stone Cold Steve Austin Special Guest Referee: Jerry Lawler -1700 vs Michael Cole +800
  • Singles Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Rey Mysterio +120[/color] vs Cody Rhodes -160
  • Six Person Mixed Tag Team Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Trish Stratus, Snooki, & John Morrison -1275[/color] vs Dolph Ziggler, Layla, & Michelle McCool +625
  • United States Championship Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Sheamus -210[/color] vs Daniel Bryan +160

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Jim Ross becomes physically involved during the Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole match (before and after the match does not qualify) +300[/color]

Looking forward to WM, although having no MITB is a big blow to me.

Predictions:

Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio - ADR wins after Christian accidentally or "accidentally" costs Edge the match.

The Miz (c) vs. John Cena - Cena beats Miz clean with the FU or STF, then after Rock comes down and lays Cena out setting up their feud. If this turns Rock heel or not I'm not sure, I just don't think they would turn Cena heel for a feud with Rock who won't be around for a great amount of time after
eyes.gif

Triple H vs. The Undertaker - Undertaker wins clean with HBK watching on from the crowd.

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole - King pins Cole after Austin takes out Swagger with a Stunner. After, Cole gets a Stunner and beer bath.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Orton pins Punk clean. I had this as Punk before but it seems Orton doesn't loose big matches-- They continue the feud.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Cody gets a big win clean I reckon.

Snooki, Trish Stratus and John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler and LayCool - Snooki turns heel and costs her team the win by low blowing Morrison.

Sheamus (c) vs. Daniel Bryan - Sheamus retains cleanly after a good battle.

Kane, Big Show, Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov Kofi Kingston vs. The Corre - ShowKane's team win easily to excite the kids in attendance. Who cares about The Corre?

The outcomes I'm least sure about are the WWE title match and the Orton/Punk match.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The Matches and Betting Lines - Must Select All Eight Matches
  • World Heavyweight Championship Match: Edge (c) +330 vs [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Alberto Del Rio -490[/color]
  • WWE Championship Match: The Miz (c) +150 vs John Cena -190
  • No Holds Barred Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]The Undertaker -1050[/color] vs Triple H +550
  • Singles Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Randy Orton -265[/color] vs CM Punk +185
  • Singles Match, Stone Cold Steve Austin Special Guest Referee: Jerry Lawler -1700 vs Michael Cole +800
  • Singles Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Rey Mysterio +120[/color] vs Cody Rhodes -160
  • Six Person Mixed Tag Team Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Trish Stratus, Snooki, & John Morrison -1275[/color] vs Dolph Ziggler, Layla, & Michelle McCool +625
  • United States Championship Match: [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Sheamus -210[/color] vs Daniel Bryan +160

• [color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Jim Ross becomes physically involved during the Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole match (before and after the match does not qualify) +300[/color]

- As noted before, WWE officials have decided to stop using the word “wrestling

- As noted before, WWE officials have decided to stop using the word “wrestling

i always wondered what would it have been like if nwo was started in the wwe and hbk would have been the leader instead of hogan

i always wondered what would it have been like if nwo was started in the wwe and hbk would have been the leader instead of hogan

saw this on the OTHER site though it was pretty cool.........

Sneakermania: Kicks Worn By Wrestlers In & Outside of the Ring

Throughout the course of history, professional wrestlers have been known to lace up a pair of high-cut leather boots for in-ring competition. Some of the boots have even become famous in their own right. The Iron Sheik's curled-toe Persian boots, Hulk Hogan's bright yellow leather boots and Bret Hart's Concord XI-like patent leather boots are a few that are recognized outside of the world of wrestling.

While the boot is still standard in-ring gear, sneakers have turned up between the ropes more often in recent years. A lot of this started in the late 90s, when wrestling promotions moved away from traditional set-ups for more a more edgy and current feel with their product. You've probably heard of John Cena, a current WWE superstar who has made basketball shoes a part of his usual match get-up. Before him, guys like Kevin Nash and Shane McMahon frequently wore shoes that would be considered "heat" in the sneaker community inside the ring.

We here at Sole Collector can even make the claim of having a hand in blending sneakers and wrestling. Long-time readers of our magazine may recall that we shot WWE Divas for Issues 4 & 5 and TNA Knockouts for Issue 13. Names like Stacy Keibler, Trish Stratus. Torrie Wilson and Christy Hemme are just a few that have graced the SC pages.

Today, the WWE will present the 27th edition of their annual spectacle, Wrestlemania at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. There's an increased buzz surrounding this year's event due to the return of the People's Champ, The Rock, who will be hosting the show. To celebrate Wrestlemania XXVII and bridge the gap between the sneaker world and professional wrestling, let's recap some of the best sneakers we've seen worn by wrestlers, inside and outside of the ring.

2009: Shane McMahon - "Cement" Air Jordan Retro 3

2010: Santino Marella - Nike Air Max Wavy

2011: Lisa Marie Varon aka Victoria aka Tara - Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V/2

1998: Bret & Owen Hart - Nike Zoom T-Bug Flight

2007: John Cena - Reebok Pump Omni Lite

2006: Christy Hemme - Sole Collector x Nike Air Max 95 - "Cowboy"

2000: Kevin Nash - Nike Air Garnett III

2009: Batista - Nike Zoom Kobe IV POP

2004: Lisa Marie Varon aka Victoria aka Tara - Air Jordan XVI

2007: Shane McMahon - "Fire Red" Air Jordan Retro 3

2006: Shane McMahon - "True Blue" Air Jordan Retro 3

2009: John Cena - Air Jordan 2009

1998: Kevin Nash - Air Jordan XIII

2011: The Rock - Under Armour Proto Speed Trainer

2002: Kevin Nash - Air Jordan Retro 11 Black/Red

2004: Stacy Keibler - Air Jordan X

2004: Stacy Keibler - Air Jordan XI Low White/Pink Sample

saw this on the OTHER site though it was pretty cool.........

Sneakermania: Kicks Worn By Wrestlers In & Outside of the Ring

Throughout the course of history, professional wrestlers have been known to lace up a pair of high-cut leather boots for in-ring competition. Some of the boots have even become famous in their own right. The Iron Sheik's curled-toe Persian boots, Hulk Hogan's bright yellow leather boots and Bret Hart's Concord XI-like patent leather boots are a few that are recognized outside of the world of wrestling.

While the boot is still standard in-ring gear, sneakers have turned up between the ropes more often in recent years. A lot of this started in the late 90s, when wrestling promotions moved away from traditional set-ups for more a more edgy and current feel with their product. You've probably heard of John Cena, a current WWE superstar who has made basketball shoes a part of his usual match get-up. Before him, guys like Kevin Nash and Shane McMahon frequently wore shoes that would be considered "heat" in the sneaker community inside the ring.

We here at Sole Collector can even make the claim of having a hand in blending sneakers and wrestling. Long-time readers of our magazine may recall that we shot WWE Divas for Issues 4 & 5 and TNA Knockouts for Issue 13. Names like Stacy Keibler, Trish Stratus. Torrie Wilson and Christy Hemme are just a few that have graced the SC pages.

Today, the WWE will present the 27th edition of their annual spectacle, Wrestlemania at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. There's an increased buzz surrounding this year's event due to the return of the People's Champ, The Rock, who will be hosting the show. To celebrate Wrestlemania XXVII and bridge the gap between the sneaker world and professional wrestling, let's recap some of the best sneakers we've seen worn by wrestlers, inside and outside of the ring.

2009: Shane McMahon - "Cement" Air Jordan Retro 3

2010: Santino Marella - Nike Air Max Wavy

2011: Lisa Marie Varon aka Victoria aka Tara - Nike Air Max LeBron 8 V/2

1998: Bret & Owen Hart - Nike Zoom T-Bug Flight

2007: John Cena - Reebok Pump Omni Lite

2006: Christy Hemme - Sole Collector x Nike Air Max 95 - "Cowboy"

2000: Kevin Nash - Nike Air Garnett III

2009: Batista - Nike Zoom Kobe IV POP

2004: Lisa Marie Varon aka Victoria aka Tara - Air Jordan XVI

2007: Shane McMahon - "Fire Red" Air Jordan Retro 3

2006: Shane McMahon - "True Blue" Air Jordan Retro 3

2009: John Cena - Air Jordan 2009