WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Im gonna show up with the Crash Holly (RIP) 24/7 Hardcore Championship Belt. Bring a ref and meet me in the parking lot jabronis
laugh.gif

Im gonna show up with the Crash Holly (RIP) 24/7 Hardcore Championship Belt. Bring a ref and meet me in the parking lot jabronis
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]deno why but this made me laugh but.......... does that say 2th??[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]deno why but this made me laugh but.......... does that say 2th??[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NTWT WrestleMania Challenege details will be posted tomorrow. I'm almost finished putting it together, but I just want to make sure WWE doesn't make any last minute changes or updates to the card.

I'm making a few "long shot" prop bets along side the normal match bets.  Right now my rough ideas are:
-Christian turns on Edge
-Shawn Michaels costs HHH the match
-Shawn Michaels costs The Undertaker the match
-Jim Ross gets physically involved in the Cole/Lawler match
-The Rock wins the WWE Championship

Feel free to throw some ideas out.  If I think they're good, I'll include them in the game.

NTWT WrestleMania Challenege details will be posted tomorrow. I'm almost finished putting it together, but I just want to make sure WWE doesn't make any last minute changes or updates to the card.

I'm making a few "long shot" prop bets along side the normal match bets.  Right now my rough ideas are:
-Christian turns on Edge
-Shawn Michaels costs HHH the match
-Shawn Michaels costs The Undertaker the match
-Jim Ross gets physically involved in the Cole/Lawler match
-The Rock wins the WWE Championship

Feel free to throw some ideas out.  If I think they're good, I'll include them in the game.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ there might be one more with Kofi and Drew.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ there might be one more with Kofi and Drew.[/color]

Miz comes out of WM looking good
Snookie has a tit pop out
Roddy Popper does something
Cole wins
Spanish announce table gets destroyed
What car del Rio shows up in (I say maybach 63)
Snoop smokes a dutchie on camera
Someone says gay
Someone bleeds
Edge wins
Sin Cara debuts
VKM is seen on camera

Cole wins
Someone says gay
Someone bleeds
Edge wins
Sin Cara debuts
VKM is seen on camera

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Cole wins
Someone says gay
Someone bleeds
Edge wins
Sin Cara debuts
VKM is seen on camera
All match results will already have lines to bet.

I'm looking for prop bets with simple yes/no results.  Things like Del Rio's car has too many choices, and Miz Looks Good is subjective.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Cole wins
Someone says gay
Someone bleeds
Edge wins
Sin Cara debuts
VKM is seen on camera
All match results will already have lines to bet.

I'm looking for prop bets with simple yes/no results.  Things like Del Rio's car has too many choices, and Miz Looks Good is subjective.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by PO2345

I seldom watch WWF anymore, but i DVR'ed last night's episode due to what I heard from co-workers about the "revamp" in programming & throughly enjoyed the Taker/Rock Segments.

In my opinion, it was very effective in capturing the attention of individuals who watch wrestling very casually, casually being an understatement.

I think Wrestlemania purchases will increase over the week with the buildup.

PO
Thanks for checking in.  Always interesting to hear the opinion of a non hardcore fan. Are you actually planning on buying WrestleMania?

I think so. I used to watch wrestling when I was younger. The funny thing is I'm only interested in a Rock/Cena encounter & watching the Undertaker match. That's it.

PO

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by PO2345

I seldom watch WWF anymore, but i DVR'ed last night's episode due to what I heard from co-workers about the "revamp" in programming & throughly enjoyed the Taker/Rock Segments.

In my opinion, it was very effective in capturing the attention of individuals who watch wrestling very casually, casually being an understatement.

I think Wrestlemania purchases will increase over the week with the buildup.

PO
Thanks for checking in.  Always interesting to hear the opinion of a non hardcore fan. Are you actually planning on buying WrestleMania?

I think so. I used to watch wrestling when I was younger. The funny thing is I'm only interested in a Rock/Cena encounter & watching the Undertaker match. That's it.

PO

The Wrestlemania Press Conference in New York City took place today with The Rock, Triple H, The Miz and other on hand. 

Here are the highlights:

- Stephanie McMahon welcomed everyone. When the crowd chanted "Hogan sucks", she said that Hulk "wouldn't be part of this year's Wrestlemania, that's for sure." She then introduced Triple H. Hunter kissed her and then announced he would be inducting his best friend Shawn Michaels into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend. Then he cut a promo on The Undertaker. 

- The Miz was next, and he said he would retain his belt because he's awesome. 

- John Cena then cut a promo while fans drowned him out with chants for The Rock as well as "same old sh**."

- Snooki then talked about Lay-Cool and said the name of her team was the "Brunette Mafia".

- The Rock then spoke as everyone chanted "one more match" and "fruity pebbles". Snooki asked if she could get a photo with Rock and Cena together. They take the photo then engage in a staredown.

- Vince McMahon was not present for the event. 

The Wrestlemania Press Conference in New York City took place today with The Rock, Triple H, The Miz and other on hand. 

Here are the highlights:

- Stephanie McMahon welcomed everyone. When the crowd chanted "Hogan sucks", she said that Hulk "wouldn't be part of this year's Wrestlemania, that's for sure." She then introduced Triple H. Hunter kissed her and then announced he would be inducting his best friend Shawn Michaels into the WWE Hall of Fame this weekend. Then he cut a promo on The Undertaker. 

- The Miz was next, and he said he would retain his belt because he's awesome. 

- John Cena then cut a promo while fans drowned him out with chants for The Rock as well as "same old sh**."

- Snooki then talked about Lay-Cool and said the name of her team was the "Brunette Mafia".

- The Rock then spoke as everyone chanted "one more match" and "fruity pebbles". Snooki asked if she could get a photo with Rock and Cena together. They take the photo then engage in a staredown.

- Vince McMahon was not present for the event. 

5dimes has posted lines for WrestleMania. Needless to say, the lines I came up with are very different. Need to reevaluate and decide if I will use my own lines, or go with 5dimes.

The biggest shocker is Cena -200.  I'm ready to drain my bank account on this one.

5dimes has posted lines for WrestleMania. Needless to say, the lines I came up with are very different. Need to reevaluate and decide if I will use my own lines, or go with 5dimes.

The biggest shocker is Cena -200.  I'm ready to drain my bank account on this one.

Wait, we can bet on Wrestlemania? IT IS GOING DOWN. I'm loving that Cena line, too. But somewhere deep down inside where last nights dinner is I still feel that The Miz is going to win.

Wait, we can bet on Wrestlemania? IT IS GOING DOWN. I'm loving that Cena line, too. But somewhere deep down inside where last nights dinner is I still feel that The Miz is going to win.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I bet last year and lost $200
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom