WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

I'll be ordering Mania due to Last nights show. Tuning in for NTmania too. *holds up sign* Die Club Die. Lol j/k. Can't wait

I'll be ordering Mania due to Last nights show. Tuning in for NTmania too. *holds up sign* Die Club Die. Lol j/k. Can't wait

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

To Mister916:

Spoiler [+]

rafters.jpg

That is all.
tumblr_lfkaosENPV1qzc0e9.gif

IM THAT ONE PROMO TIME

NTWT please welcome 3dgarfly23 personal ring announcer ricardo Rodriguez

GIFSoup

GIFSoup

Las damas y caballeros, es mi gran honor de introducir a usted,su futuro campeón de los estados unidos de Nike talk
Es el hombre que destruirá el chihuahua de IM THAT ONE a NTMANIA es un hombre de gran nobleza con una inteligencia superior que es un Dios entre hombres que es el essense de Excelencia.El orgullo de MEXICO el es
EDGARFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY23

entrance ramp
GIFSoup

enter ring

GIFSoup

IM THAT ONE who do you think you are? DO you really think you have a chance to beat me at the biggest stage of them all
indifferent.gif

Once you step in the square circle i will humiliate and mock and taunt you in the ring Like is your first match you ever had.

I will make you regret you ever went for the US title and not the IC title. Once im done having fun with you
I will hit my finisher on you

and then go for the........

DING DING

And after 4min and 43 sec ………………

AND NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW UNITED STATES CHAMPION 3DGARFLY23

AFTER MATCH……….

Me -
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

IM THAT ONE -
tired.gif

IM THAT ONE PROMO TIME

NTWT please welcome 3dgarfly23 personal ring announcer ricardo Rodriguez

GIFSoup

GIFSoup

Las damas y caballeros, es mi gran honor de introducir a usted,su futuro campeón de los estados unidos de Nike talk
Es el hombre que destruirá el chihuahua de IM THAT ONE a NTMANIA es un hombre de gran nobleza con una inteligencia superior que es un Dios entre hombres que es el essense de Excelencia.El orgullo de MEXICO el es
EDGARFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY23

entrance ramp
GIFSoup

enter ring

GIFSoup

IM THAT ONE who do you think you are? DO you really think you have a chance to beat me at the biggest stage of them all
indifferent.gif

Once you step in the square circle i will humiliate and mock and taunt you in the ring Like is your first match you ever had.

I will make you regret you ever went for the US title and not the IC title. Once im done having fun with you
I will hit my finisher on you

and then go for the........

DING DING

And after 4min and 43 sec ………………

AND NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW UNITED STATES CHAMPION 3DGARFLY23

AFTER MATCH……….

Me -
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

IM THAT ONE -
tired.gif

The Rock responded to Twitter followers who said his act on WWE Raw isn’t PG. “Yes, I agree (with) some of you…me saying ’sumbitches and candy %*+@*’ on Raw isn’t PG,

The Rock responded to Twitter followers who said his act on WWE Raw isn’t PG. “Yes, I agree (with) some of you…me saying ’sumbitches and candy %*+@*’ on Raw isn’t PG,

oh god. 33 pages to catch up on today after work, but i'm coming for that IC title belt, Suckas!!!

oh god. 33 pages to catch up on today after work, but i'm coming for that IC title belt, Suckas!!!

Back
Top Bottom