Wiz and Amber Rose are getting married

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You're droppin paragraphs on a topic you "couldn't have cared less" about?
C'mon.... you care... you care about what we say about this marriage. You are just like us but on the opposite side of the issue.

The issue isn't wiz marrying amber.

The issue is men with substantial monetary worth marrying ex strippers/video $#@/hood chicks from philly.
maybe they should marry you papi...
did your wife used to strip?
reported

Originally Posted by breezylocks

maybe they should marry you papi...
real life...
first he defending kim k, now amber... must be a reason... although that is a low blow create
laugh.gif
 o wells?

must be cool to blindly follow the herd and not have your own opinion.

I just want to state that steezys wife is a very nice lady who at times has been a better friend to me than steezy.
So unless anybody wants to meet me on my block and fight me, you %!$%+@*%+@+*+ need to watch what you say.

Originally Posted by Regis

I just want to state that steezys wife is a very nice lady who at times has been a better friend to me than steezy.
So unless anybody wants to meet me on my block and fight me, you %!$%+@*%+@+*+ need to watch what you say.
roll.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...
first he defending kim k, now amber... must be a reason... although that is a low blow create
laugh.gif
 o wells?

must be cool to blindly follow the herd and not have your own opinion.
real life...
laugh.gif
 funny you're calling me a sheep...
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Enjoy your time away from Niketalk.

We calling dudes wives !*@% now?...ohh wait, that's what this whole thread is about

For sure ill raise my boys to follow the examples set on this board.

Enjoy your time away from Niketalk.

We calling dudes wives !*@% now?...ohh wait, that's what this whole thread is about

For sure ill raise my boys to follow the examples set on this board.
hmm...
throw a personal shot at another NTer..... said NTer throws shot back.... so you report

What's wrong with being an ex stripper though....why is it such an insult. I mean, that doesn't say anything about your wife's character or your marriage right?

Your own reaction is hypocritical.

i wonder what she's going to do once inevitably wiz falls into music industry irrelevancy within the next 4-5 years.

kanye still won.

wow
roll.gif

its way too early to be goin' in like that.

im happy for them. wiz is mature enough to accept her past and not letting it affect their relationship. that's what matter's most at the end of the day IMO. allota cat's wives were once somebody else's little %+#$ whether ya like it or not #justsayin.

Nothing wrong in my book with strippers, I've dated one and she was very nice.

However, don't try to act like the sole intention of your post wasn't to disrespect my wife based on what's been posted on this thread and how people view these women....then you called my wife a $#*...like how does my wife even get involved in this whole mess?...don't think I'm mad, I'm not, just know certain boundaries, I'm not one to ever report and I get a @!$! load of heat here for just speaking my mind, but throw jabs at my wife, nah partner.

Nothing wrong in my book with strippers, I've dated one and she was very nice.

However, don't try to act like the sole intention of your post wasn't to disrespect my wife based on what's been posted on this thread and how people view these women....then you called my wife a $#*...like how does my wife even get involved in this whole mess?...don't think I'm mad, I'm not, just know certain boundaries, I'm not one to ever report and I get a @!$! load of heat here for just speaking my mind, but throw jabs at my wife, nah partner.

maybe they should marry you papi....
Nothing wrong in my book with homosexuals, my god-brother was gay and he was very nice.
However, don't try to act like the sole intention of your post wasn't to disrespect me based on what's been posted in this forum about gays and how people view them. You call me a $#@...like how does my sexuality even get involved in this whole mess?...don't think I'm mad, I'm not, just know certain boundaries, I'm not one to ever report and I get a $#$# load of heat here for spittin that realtalk, but throw jabs at my manhood.. nah partner

He gets that inbox heat for speaking dat real talk lulz. That line alone makes me ashamed that me and u are members to a same place.

Keep trying...that post had no derogatory meaning towards homosexuals in the least, I pointed out the fact that you have an ACTUAL ISSUE with men marrying women with a certain background, so perhaps they should marry you, if you were a female poster saying the same exact thing I would have replied "well maybe they should marry you mami.."

Good try.

laugh.gif
@ this dude trying to hit me with the counter strike.

regis, you really talkin about inviting $#@E$ to your block to fight over the internet.....

fallback, you must be a habitual sidekick... can't even let a simple internet disagreement play itself out...

you an extra in the scene trying to redirect the storyline... fallback kid

People bust shots this early in the mornin? Well damn.

PS
steezy at it again. coming at dudes for having their own opinion on an industry garden tool...using his whole "I'm married so I know better than you" schtick...

Originally Posted by tim teufel

He gets that inbox heat for speaking dat real talk lulz. That line alone makes me ashamed that me and u are members to a same place.

Inbox?... Wut?

Keep trying...that post had no derogatory meaning towards your wife being a stripper in the least, I pointed out the fact that you have no problem marrying ex strippers, so perhaps you may have married one, if you were a female poster saying the same exact thing I would have replied "have you ever stripped?.."

Good try.

roll.gif
@ this dude trying to hit me with the counter strike when (according to his own philosophy) theres nothing even wrong with ex-strippers.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

People bust shots this early in the mornin? Well damn.

PS
steezy at it again. coming at dudes for having their own opinion on an industry garden tool...using his whole "I'm married so I know better than you" schtick...

Once again....I NEVER brought up my marriage or even used any of my personal experience, nor did I say I know what's best, you dudes are dillusional and have no clue which direction to take the discussion in, I decide to say I feel a certain way about a situation which I'm entitled to and this becomes a personal attacks feast where even my wife is thrown in.My whole point in this thread is that you dudes have no right judging another man's motives, specially when it comes to who he chooses to marry, what is it to ya?...

Back
Top Bottom