Wiz and Amber Rose are getting married

Originally Posted by cap1229

Not after Kanye coined the "yeezy taught me" line. If anything drake makes that life seem more appealing. He stays trying to save a stripper from her life up in stadium.
this _ drake had me ready to propose in Paper Moon. I was listening to The Zone in the parking lot right before I went in to meet my people.

long story short don't listen to drake before you go in a strip club cuz your decision making will be clouded.

why does everybody hate steezy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DocGoodenArrestedAgain

Wiz announced yesterday that he was gonna make 100 million dollars this year, I wonder if that had anything to do with her decison today? lol

son aint gonna make 1/4th of that
laugh.gif

So if they play "Rack City" at the reception she gon' start twerkin?

It'd be cool to throw dollars at a bride instead of rice...

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Regis

28lamhw.jpg
Basically...

son seem like the type of %#%!% that was double dutching w/ the girls during recess when the rest of the boys were hooping, playing football, or throwing hands.
I'm sorry but
roll.gif
The image that flashed in my head as I read this...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hov "You know the type..."
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Welp Silly Putty's here with his essays I'll see y'all in the next thread.
Real talk.
30t6p3b.gif

If Kanye was marrying her, y'all *@%!+% would be congratulating him and saying he's lucky...
That is all...

The saddest thing about this thread is, its a group of guys arguing and gossiping about how another GROWN MAN lives his life.

That man made his decision for himself, not for you. So she was a stripper, so she messed with some other guys before him, so what. Ya'll need to check ya'll $+%%+! before you check his, because half of ya'll don't know what type of #!#% the women you lay your head down next to every night has done in their past.

30t6p3b.gif
I know this is a message board, but at the same time, 98% of it is dudes, and the amount of estrogen type discussions we have is sad.

We're really talking about how a man we don't even know is getting married and dudes are sharing their opinions on why they don't agree with it?

You don't even know that man.

This is NT, not The View....

Originally Posted by PRIME

The saddest thing about this thread is, its a group of guys arguing and gossiping about how another GROWN MAN lives his life.

That man made his decision for himself, not for you. So she was a stripper, so she messed with some other guys before him, so what. Ya'll need to check ya'll $+%%+! before you check his, because half of ya'll don't know what type of #!#% the women you lay your head down next to every night has done in their past.

30t6p3b.gif
I know1. this is a message board, but at the same time, 98% of it is dudes, and the amount of estrogen type discussions we have is sad.

We're really talking about how a man we don't even know is getting married and dudes are sharing their opinions on why they don't agree with it?

2.This is NT, not The View....

1. This is a "message board"...gossip is inevitable.... theres nothing to do on a message board but gossip about different topics.
2. Yes this is NT... testosterone gossip network of few solid alphas and many betas with aspiration.... talking down $#@$ and putting simps on blast

(ksteezy's posts are more like The View though)

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

30t6p3b.gif
I know1. this is a message board, but at the same time, 98% of it is dudes, and the amount of estrogen type discussions we have is sad.

1. This is a "message board"...gossip is inevitable.... theres nothing to do on a message board but gossip about different topics.
2. Yes this is NT... testosterone gossip network of few solid alphas and many betas with aspiration.... talking down $#@$ and putting simps on blast

Yeah, and they gossip about sports news on ESPN, I'm just not used to seeing some of the types of discussions between dudes like I have seen on NT at times. 
I heard about this whole Wiz getting married thing before I saw the thread, and I couldn't have cared less because in my eyes that *#!+ doesn't have anything to do with me or my peoples. 

I already knew from seeing the title of the thread that there was going to be some roasting in here, but dudes had genuine ill feelings towards this guy getting married. That *#!+ is sad man. 

Who are we to say who someone should or should not marry? Like, ya'll really had Putty bust out the extended response about this? Damn... 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

illoquent why you edited what you said about putty like it is not true....
laugh.gif
+#!%! ran to Meth the other day when he got exposed (again) in /16 so I know what the outcome would be. Seeing as I'm on eternal e-probation on here, $%$% it...let that +#!%! ride.
smokin.gif

Still a weenie tho'.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Welp Silly Putty's here with his essays I'll see y'all in the next thread.
Real talk.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

my man kills the vibe in every thread he shows up in. threads last only a couple pages once he starts posting.

as far a the topic...two damn fools ment for each other.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Every stripper in America's role model.

Stripper ---> Video +%*% ---> Socialite ---> Model ---> Rapper Wife

She completed the journey.

Evolution is a beautiful thing
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, and they gossip about sports news on ESPN, I'm just not used to seeing some of the types of discussions between dudes like I have seen on NT at times. 
I heard about this whole Wiz getting married thing before I saw the thread, and I couldn't have cared less because in my eyes that *#!+ doesn't have anything to do with me or my peoples. 

I already knew from seeing the title of the thread that there was going to be some roasting in here, but dudes had genuine ill feelings towards this guy getting married. That *#!+ is sad man. 

Who are we to say who someone should or should not marry? Like, ya'll really had Putty bust out the extended response about this? Damn... 
You're droppin paragraphs on a topic you "couldn't have cared less" about?
C'mon.... you care... you care about what we say about this marriage. You are just like us but on the opposite side of the issue.

The issue isn't wiz marrying amber.

The issue is men with substantial monetary worth marrying ex strippers/video $#@/hood chicks from philly.

C'mon.... you care... you care about what we say about this marriage. You are just like us but on the opposite side of the issue.

The issue is men with substantial monetary worth marrying ex strippers/video $#@/hood chicks from philly.
maybe they should marry you papi...

did your wife used to strip?

did your wife used to strip?
real life...
first he defending kim k, now amber... must be a reason... although that is a low blow create
laugh.gif
 o wells?

Back
Top Bottom